Lead Prospecting Jobs in Pune
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Business Development Executive
MBA (Marketing) with Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
Business Development, Lead Generation, Pre-sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing Research, Research Analysis, Market Initiative, etc.
- Technology Acumen
- Must have a good understanding of digital technologies of Web/Mobile App Development, Cloud Services (especially AWS), Big Data and DevOps
- Overall messaging and branding
- Should be able to create brand offerings, brand positions, brand promise, messaging for target audiences with their trust and business.
- Digital Marketing
- Enhance social media presence with unique 10 posts/month and post them to 2-3 channels. Each post would be published for 5-10 times in a month across channels.
- 3rd party profiles and Management
- Shall create profiles on listing sites like Clutch, GoodFirms etc and help in collecting client reviews
- Lead Generation
- Should run targeted email and social outreach campaigns to target audience and bring appointments for your sales team to close
- Domestic/International Exposure
- Should have experience in dealing with international market & businesses (especially USA and Europe) as ours’ B2B market
- Content Strategy and Execution
- Should be able to define the content strategy and curate the quality content – posts, blogs, newsletters, website, etc.
- Should be able to help on working on proposal and sales
- Should be able to nurture the relationships with customers
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Demand/Lead generation through outbound marketing activities. Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Lead Generation and Management by Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings / Cold Calling
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information)
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Managers, within a defined territory, for specific lines of business, through telemarketing
- One would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contract conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Researching Organizations and Individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- New Business Acquisition
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Market Research and Analysis
- Understand client requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Clearly and effectively communicates the Company's Solutions to prospects
- Technology selling experience
- Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
- Blend of Startup and MNC culture is an add on
- Self-starter who can function both individually and as part of a team
- Should visualize the big picture about the product and the partners' requirements
About Scalex –
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.