SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
We are looking for a dynamic & independent Lead Generation Executive who can be Fresher or professional with experience in outbound calls. The ideal candidate should have at least 0-1 year of experience in outbound/inbound calls.
- Any graduate fresher or with a minimum of 1 Year of previous experience in calling.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable, strong work ethical
- Exposure to international cold calling/ lead generation is a plus.
- Flexible to work in a shift-based environment.
- Should be a contributor to team effort by accomplishing achieving timely targets.
- Should have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- Making outbound calls and following up on inquiries.
- Engage in intelligent conversation with customers and provide them with the products and services.
- Cultivate prospects till they become qualified to lead.
- Candidates will be required to deal with USA prospects.
- Generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation techniques.
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets by identifying and accomplishing new customers.
- Should be able to work independently - end-to-end in sales/revenue targets.
Shift timings: US & UK Shift
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Nature of Job: Full time
Perks and Benefits
- Food facility from the organization
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Lucrative incentives apart from salary
- Flexible working hours
- Cab facility (only in South Delhi)
- Accommodation with food for Female candidates
Masters India is looking for business development executives, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidateis highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales team . There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. Thereis significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Sourcenew sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understandcustomer needs and requirements
- Closesales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintainand expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Teamwith channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Performeffective online and offline demos to prospect
- Shouldhave highly developed all round interpersonal
- Shouldhave impeccable communication
- Excellentcommunication, presentation, networking and negotiation
- Customerservice oriented with a positive, well-motivated
- Conscientious,hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond
- CompetentIT skills with a well-equipped knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking
- Peoplewho have an experience is telecalling and lead generation will be
- Identifying business opportunities by hunting, qualifying prospects, and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Actively reaching out to leads over various channels and converting them for sales
- You must be skilled at generating your own leads through various channels, networking, and driving your territory.
- Developing relationships with prospects and recommending company "real money gaming" products and solution through a consultative approach
- Capable of generating leads via various sources building a solid pipeline, doing thorough research around possible suspects, and qualify them.
- Create processes to optimize or automate the current processes and acting as a mentor to the new joiners in the team
- Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information, and guidance upon developing a thorough understanding of the company products and overall industry
- Contribute to the overall strategy and initiatives taken up by the B2B vertical
- Identifying product improvements or new opportunities based on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Handling multiple clients concurrently and keep a track of all client transactions
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results by adhering to delivery deadlines - Working cross-functionally to positively collaborate with colleagues
- Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management
- Forecasting, tracking sales metrics, and preparing sales plans
- Document every minute detail from inception to completion
- Prior B2B sales/ business development etc. experience
- Excellent communication skills- written & verbal both (English is a must)
- Good analytical skills & business sense
- Able to create varied business propositions, pitches according to the audience
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
· Capable, quick, determined
· Immaculate attention to detail
· Team player
· Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
1. Cold-call the clients
2. To pitch about the services
3. To convert the leads into sales
Routematic is looking to expand beyond India, into the Phillipines, Brazil and South Africa market. Read more about us at http://www.routematic.com/" target="_blank">www.routematic.com
I am looking for a Business Head to fuel the expansion. However, given the current Pandemic situation, the candidate will initially work as a sales consultant. The consultant will have to 'earn' his/her right to setup and expand the business in the country.
The role will entail assisting me in setting up the business:
- Lead generation and deal closure: The Consultant will initiall focus on generating leads with Corporates/transport companies for sales of our SaaS Product.
- Once certain deals have been closed, the consultant role will be converted into a full time position and a full time office will be setup to service the clients and generate more leads to fuel the expansion.
- Extensive Corpoate sales experience
- Past exposure to BPO or transport industry
- Ability to take risk and a taste for adventure - Only indivuals with ability to work as a sales consultant who are willing to work on a commission basis may apply.
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
-Handle inquires from different platforms like India Mart and Trade India and converts them into business.
- Convert the leads into sales by meetings and visits.
- 80% marketing and feild work.
-Candidate should create contact with the prospective customer through Mobile or Telephone and explain the company products.
- Will be responsible for keeping relationships with company's clients.
-Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings.
-Research key customer wants and needs.
-Research and source new potential clients.
-Create reports for upper management.