Company – PricewaterhouseCoopers (MNC Group)
About PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) -PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. PwC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 276,000 people.
Job Role - Randstad Payroll (Client Inhouse)
Interview Process – Video Call Interview or Telephonic Interview
Salary – Best in Industry
Requirement - Consultant and Experience Consultant
Qualification - CA qualified/sCA semi-qualified
Travelling - Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards
- Drafting of report as per internal standards
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines.
- Good Comm. skills so as to communicate with clients independently on audit matters
Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand merged their businesses in 1998, resulting in the formation of the accounting firm known as Price Waterhouse Cooper. Not only is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the second largest company in the professional services industry, but we are also one of the Big Four accounting firms. In 2016, we were the sixth largest industry in the United States that was privately owned. The company has a workforce of over 223,000 people and provides services to customers in 756 locations throughout 157 countries.
PwC is a network of problem solvers that uses human creativity, knowledge, technology, and solutions to assist organizations in developing a culture of trust and achieving outcomes over the long term. Through the provision of quality assurance, tax, and advising services, we support individuals and businesses in the generation of the value that they want.
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
ROLE : BPO QUALITY ANALYST (QA)
EDUCATION: ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE: 1-5YRS (PREFERRED RELEVANT EXPERIENCE ONLY)
WORK FROM OFFICE: 24*7 (3 SHIFT/DAY-Rotational Shift)
NOTICE PERIOD : IMMEDIATE JOINEE
LOCATION : HASSAN, KARNATAKA
BPO QUALITY ANALYST-Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills.
- Monitoring product standards and implementation of quality control programs.
- The Quality Executive role is to ensure that the quality is maintained which is ensured through regular process compliance checks including both data as well as process audits.
- Performing the internal audit cycle based on facts.
- Planning, organizing, updating and maintaining documentation related to quality parameters.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Good time management skills
- Keeping quality documentation up to date.
- Analyzing the working progress of employees with set parameters.
- Responsible for the review and update of the program quality plans.
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
Urgent Hiring Senior Manager Internal audit
Location - Mumbai
Qualifications- CA/ ICWAI/ MBA in Finance.
Key Responsibilities -
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause to obtain sustainable management action plans.
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare board reports as may be required from time to time.
- Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Keep abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization.
Desired Candidate -
- Work experience of 4-5 years in internal audit department in banking/ financial services industry is mandatory.
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned and work successfully under minimum supervision
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Candidate must be aware about data management via use of MIS, certain software
- Should be well versed in MS Excel & other office suite of products
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, and written (including report writing)
Interested candidates can apply asap.
thanks & regards
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls