Design patterns Jobs in Pune
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Principal Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities across the company. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyze and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Skilled in translating high level abstract business requirements into software design, designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
- Contribute to Architectural blueprints and Design for the software solutions
- Mentor team on engineering best practices such as writing clean code, designing scalable, reliable and performant software solutions, set and ensure compliance to software quality standards etc.
- Be a role model for the team with innovative thinking, passion for continuous learning and contributions to the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Minimum 8+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Strong knowledge in OOPS with .Net, C# with SQL Server or any RDBMS
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges
Analyses customer/internal requirements/specifications and translate these into software designs
Develop high quality software code based on designs
Perform extensive unit and system level testing to ensure highest software quality
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyses, design, and ship new few feature
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Interaction with other teams supporting the customer
2-3 years of hands-on experience in Go Lang & its design patterns
Strong understanding of events & handler
Strong understanding & hands on experience in concurrency, go routines & channels, Spring frameworks and their modules
Demonstrated experience in developing standard REST APIs in Spring Boot
Experience in interfaces & table-driven unit testing
Experience in Cloud technologies
Strong hands-on experience in webservices and API
Familiarity with GIT
- Minimum 3+ years of Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
· Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
· Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
· Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
· Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential
· Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
· Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
· Attention to details
· Ability to work independently
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
· Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
· Very good communicator
- Minimum 8+ years of Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential
Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
• C++ , Unix Environment ( Linux/AIX/HP UX), Oracle/MySQL
• Excellent command on OOPS
• Minimum of 3 years (for Mid and Junior) of hands-on work experience in C++, Unix
• Hands-on experience of using data structures, STL, Boost libraries, Design patterns
• Exposure to XML or Edifact is desired
• Exposure to XSLT mappings is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to CppUnit (or similar tools)
• 4 to 8 years of experience
• Pune, Gandhinagar & Hyderabad (Preferably Pune & Gandhinagar)
Senior Dotnet Developer
About the Company:
TransformHub is a An ISO 27001 certified Company adhering to a Gold standard in Information Security. It is multi-award-winning Global Digital Solutions company providing a full suite of digital transformation & product engineering services to enterprises, product companies & new-age start-ups. We have our presence in Singapore, USA, Canada, Middle East, UK and India. Our mission is to become a preferred partner to enterprises for growth and innovation in the digital age. TransformHub combines Strategy, Experience, and Technology at every stage of the engagement model to build human-centered digital platforms & channels. Our expertise lies around the 6 building blocks for Digitization - Product Engineering, Mobility, Enterprise Integrations, Data & Analytics, Cloud & DevOps, Intelligent Automation. With a large and ever-growing team of digitally ready consultants, the company helps its clients to grow and stay ahead of their competition. TransformHub has been featured into leading magazines like IndustryWired and CIOReview as Top 10 Digital Transformation Providers.
- Develop new applications or make enhancements to existing applications.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Collaborate with Client and translate business requirements into well-designed technical solutions.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Manage and assist with the completion of specific projects. This includes the development of web applications and web services.
- Support applications and provide upgrades and maintenance as needed.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, C#, SQL Server database and design/architectural patterns
- 5+ years of experience in .NET Technology Stack
- Experience in designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server and building Web APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Good knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices.
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
Architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
Strong in collections, algorithms, multithreading, also have worked on Springboot, Hibernate frameworks.
Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
Ability to make decisions independently.
Good to have:
Cloud Platform Architecture
Job Specification :
Position :Full Stack Developer
Qualifications: Associate, Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Experience: 3+yrs. relevant experience.Preferred target Companies: A combination of Start-up experience and Large Organizations would be preferredKey
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
•Develop new user-facing features
•Build reusable code and libraries for future use
•Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
•Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
•Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
•Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders•Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
•Maintain and improve website
•Optimize applications for maximum speed
•Design mobile-based features
•Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
•Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
•Write functional requirement documents and guides and create quality mockups and prototypes
•Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
•Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
•Design and build applications.
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
•Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
•Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
•Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
Experience & Education:
•Required: BE/ BTech from Tier1, Tier2 Institutes
•2+ Yrs Experience in Front End Development
•2+ Yrs Experience in nginx, NodeJS, MongoDB, mysql, Api development
•Excellent logical and Analytical Skills
•Experience with AWS, Socket.io
•Excellent in Design patterns, Data Structure.
•Should have a problem-solving approach.
•Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base.Expected Competencies:
•Adaptable to change; able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities
•Well organized and structured approach to work with good attention to details.
•Comfortable with coordinating and collaboratingwith business teams to drive required decisions and outcomes.
•High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team-based environment.
Job Description - Architect :
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
- Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope, and quality
- Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends and use them to solve emerging problems
- Identifying and leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise in the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Ability to negotiate technical requirements with global customers
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and ownership in the assigned technical area
- Demonstrate experience in mentoring technical teams
- Ability to own solutions for design and architecture
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Experience in enterprise software development is desirable
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Software Development Engineer
- Good understanding of complexities involved in designing/developing large scale systems
- Strong system design skills
- Experience in technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common machine learning algorithms. In-depth knowledge is a plus
- Experience of working with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive is a big plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the work
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms
- As a polyglot developer Ideally, you should have:
- 1.5+ years of development experience using any of technology java, scala, python or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications Working knowledge of build tool like maven/sbt and code versioning systems like git/bitbucket/cvs/svn
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL etc Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Good communication and ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools Craft your own career path
- Providing solution to real problems in Bigdata world.
- RnD on using the latest tools,techniques and cloud services.
- Automating the manual-timetaking tasks.
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply
We are a team of technology agnostic, passionate people who aim to provide solution to real world Bigdata problems.
We are building solutions that will help our customers to do automatic migration of their RDBMS systems to latest BIGDATA platforms and tools such as Spark, Apex, Flink etc. For more information do visit our products webpage.
Candidates should have worked with Startups (IT Product Firms)
Should be from B2C Firms/Product/SaaS Firms
Key Skills: Python, Golang, Java, Distributed Systems, Cloud, Microservices Architecture, MVC, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithms
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
- 6+ years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
- Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
- Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
- Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For
- Our products engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
- Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
- Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
- Product and business management principles and metrics
If You’re Passionately Credible About
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
Product and business management principles and metrics
- Our health products’ engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
6 years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers to design and build the systems that power our core business of lending and loan processing. As a Senior Backend Engineer you will be expected to contribute significantly to your team. Your work is consistently of high quality. You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies, design patterns, and best practices. Your focus is on a major portion of existing or new team software. You work with your team to design and build software that is secure, correct, observable, and resilient. Your solutions are pragmatic. You identify the proper level of complexity for a task and advise your peers and manager on technical approach.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services
- Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high
- Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems
- Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt
- Build tools and automation for our business and operations teams
- Make decisions on trade offs such as: Reuse versus introducing dependencies; Extensibility versus over-engineering; and Maintainability versus time to delivery (via short-term workarounds)
- Contribute to the improvement of your team’s code review standards, design discussions, team planning, and AARs.
You may shine in this role if you
- Have a track record of shipping software in a distributed systems environment
- Are enthusiastic about collaborating across departments to solve challenging problems
- Are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
- Can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design
- Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
- Are excited about both learning new things and teaching others
Tax Block(https://taxblock.in/" target="_blank">https://taxblock.in/) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
As a Architect/Technology Lead you will be involved in design and development of enterprise automation. Knowledge of building workflow engines, microservices design patterns, experience with large scale enterprise architectures, springboot, kafka, data management and caching is needed. At a startup you will be wearing multiple hats engineering, presales, talking to customers, setting up operational processes.
Good exp in data structures, Java, algorithms, and in design, design patterns.
Location- Bangalore, hyderabad, pune, gurgaon.
About radix health
We, Radix health, Inc are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of US and India, developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for US Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations, data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge, technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to be associated with several leading medical groups in US.
Working at radix health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview with team
- Interview with VP.
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
We are looking for an experienced Java or full-stack developer who is passionate about developing solutions that improve healthcare. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience building large-scale web applications.
You will be expected to define/scope feature-sets and develop new functions. You will be a part of the team that is focussed on our one of many industry leading software solutions, designing scalable/maintainable object oriented architecture and producing market leading, self-testable deliverables.
You are expected to be a technology enthusiast, who likes to think out of the box, embraces new technology alternatives, has a creative mind and is a go-getter.
- Education : BE/MS/M. Tech/MCS/MCS with excellent records
- Server side : Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services, Spring Boot framework, JAX-RS APIs
- Concepts : Strong understanding of Data Structures, Concurrency, Mult-threading, Design patterns, Java packages, Garbage collection, collections, JVM, JDBC
- ORM : Mybatis, Hibernate
- Unit testing : JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito
- Build : Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD : GIT, Devops practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
- Databases : SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Cloud :AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
- APM: ELK, Grafana
- At least 4 years of SAAS software development experience.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS is a MUST!
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Strong understanding of Java is expected
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products.
- Knowledge of C#, ASP, .NET, MVC.
- Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in TFS and Visual Studio.
- Familiar with SDLC and programming design patterns.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Skillful at reviewing new feature impacts on an application and recognizing potential risks.
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Effective time management skills.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto 6 years of experience, preferably working on Java. Freshers are welcome too!
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach
new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems
to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time
wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With:
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a senior engineer to enhance
and maintain to our SQL Query Engine. You've got experience designing and
implementing complex software systems. You understand database query
engines and have a strong ability to select appropriate algorithms vis-à-vis
computational complexity and time/space trade-offs. You are intimately
familiar with design patterns and anti-patterns. You have facility with large
pre-existing code bases.
The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so
the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute
must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the
successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling
features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high
throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the
opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database
experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database
In this crucial role as a Query Engine Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement enhancements and optimizations to our SQL query engine capabilities and infrastructure
• Enhance the product’s robustness, flexibility, and performance
• Create and implement functional & technical specifications
• Work with minimal supervision both individually as well as within ad-hoc groups
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java-based server-side experience, with significant core Java experience
• 2+ years of multi-threading experience
• 2+ years of SQL experience and/or relational algebra
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Competence with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience developing cloud-based software