Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
As a Architect/Technology Lead you will be involved in design and development of enterprise automation. Knowledge of building workflow engines, microservices design patterns, experience with large scale enterprise architectures, springboot, kafka, data management and caching is needed. At a startup you will be wearing multiple hats engineering, presales, talking to customers, setting up operational processes.
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Working knowledge on Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, AWS cloud services exposure,
- 2+ years in development for enterprise applications and experience working on the full stack.
- Strong programming skills, Hands-on experience in developing modern web applications.
Must have experience in developing cloud-based web applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be familiar with managing and maintaining code repository like Git.
- Strong commanding skills on Java, hibernate, spring-boot, developing and deploying microservices.
- Knowledge of Japanese culture/language will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Own & Develop web solutions based on Java Microservice architecture, Hibernate, Spring.
- Stay updated with new technologies and changes in technologies that affect back-end and front-end web development.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer with at least 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java to join our startup. You would be playing pivotal role in contributing to the initial tech stack. You would be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable. You should be comfortable on working across different technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kubernetes, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Spring Boot
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy microservices
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load
- DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration
What are we looking for?
- Strong 3+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL/RDS, Spring/ Play, Maven, Redis, Kafka/SQS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Experience with designing, implementing and deploying microservices
- Previously worked in a startup
Immedieate joiners are preferred or those who cn join withn 15-20 days.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT)or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Cache, Queues, NoSQL & RDBMS(Mysql)
- Proficiency in PHP/Python/Ruby/Java
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django, ROR, Node.js
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming
- Ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and quickly re-prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of testing performance & stability using tools
- Experience with either Github or GitLab, Confluence, & Jira
Professional experience required:
Total experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be the ability come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions
- Must be willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results
|• Experience of over 5+ years with solid understanding of object-oriented design
• Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using Spring Boot, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong Knowledge on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
Experience in Java 8
Experience in frameworks - Spring, Hibernate
Experience in Design Patterns