Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto 6 years of experience, preferably working on Java. Freshers are welcome too!
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch
About Aikon Labs Private Limited
Aikon Labs is a product startup that is solving enterprise problems with AI. Our platform iEngage has evolved from being focused on fostering innovation in a global community to becoming a central reusable repository of information, insights, and intelligence, derived from interactions that happen inside and outside of enterprises.
iEngage is a passive API enabled platform that blends seamlessly into the Enterprise technology stack to make interactions more meaningful. Interactions between employees, or employees and customers or any other stakeholder tend to be sliced and stored in siloed systems of record. The interaction context is usually lost or quickly turns into dark data that is stored in an archive. iEngage addresses that challenge.
iEngage utilizes cutting edge Machine Intelligence (your own models or iengage's open-source AI stack) to extract info, insight and intelligence from interactions that flow through systems of engagement (chat, email, phone calls etc) and make this available in the form of an API accessible enterprise knowledge graph that can power smarter, resilient automation. Provide answers, suggestions, and context when required, where it is required.
If you are excited about working on emerging technology, applying AI and ML to real world problems, we can offer you a challenging role. Take a look at our job postings and let us know if any of them interest you.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective TDD and BDD driven APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Job Description – Blueprism Developer
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Certifications: Completion of NodeJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Hands on experience in deploying in servers - jenkins, docker, AWS, Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in data validation of nodejs with JOI using ORM tools like sequalizer.
- Proven experience in securing API using JWT web token.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Understanding and Implementation of data security principles
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
- Having knowledge of ReactJs and AngularJS are preferred
- Should be proficient in Linux or Ubuntu Environment with complete knowledge of Application deployment.
- Excellent data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and are able to multitask.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
- Web services
- JSP Servlet
- Exception handling
- Rest API
404 DM is a fast-growing data-driven creative solutions provider, with a portfolio of brands that include Myntra, Flipkart, and Wildcraft. Our team essentially stands for all things digital with an abundance of creativity. The focus lies in building - right from crafting compelling narratives that capture a brand's essence to the long-lasting relationships that are developed with each and every client, the agency believes that this is the driving force behind the work they do. 404 DM offers a wide variety of services in the digital sphere, including design, technology, media planning, and above all, creative strategizing that helps brands stand out amidst their contemporaries.
We are building this really cool product that will change the way brands do their marketing and acquire customers. We're looking for equally driven and highly skilled people to join us. We'd love to have a conversation with you and see if you and our team are the right fit for each other.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching.
- SADs (Senior application Developer ) maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as a lower-level application developer These duties can include regular consultations with the Team concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
- The managerial side of being a leader can include writing reports on team progress and presenting those reports to upper executive committees, per Coding standards. SADs also make executive-level standards decisions for their department, ensure company policies are being followed and counsel employees as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or computer sciences. Combining full - time academics degree with certification in computer languages and software programs could be an added advantage.
• Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture.
• Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one
programming language, and are happy to learn more. Either Go or Java
• Distributed Systems: Experience building distributed systems at scale.
• Fast learner:
• A team player:
• Design and business acumen
• 8 years of experience profeciency in Java or Go language and in handling large data systems
• Proficiency in Spark and related big data handling architectures• Proficiency in SQL
2. Can do tech design and understand complex architecture
3. Follow best coding practices
You will work on long-term web applications for innovative startups and established SMEs. Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development — from architecture to implementation — and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
- You have at least 2 year professional experience building web applications and APIs using a modern programming language and framework. We use Laravel, Django and .NET, experience with any of these is a plus.
- You have strong and up-to-date knowledge of class-based programming.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience building single page applications using React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP and know how to make a reliable and modern web API (REST).
- You have worked on at least one large complex web application.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM, Composer and a proper IDE (IntelliJ).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Laravel/Django/.NET and its ecosystem.
- You have in-depth knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem.
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux and know how to architect large maintainable single page applications.
- You write automated tests and perform automated end-to-end testing.
- You have Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip, Bitbucket Pipelines), Docker and automating cloud deployments.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB, Memcached, Redis and search engines like Elasticsearch and can explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- You have experience working on high load applications and multi-server architectures.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.