• C++ , Unix Environment ( Linux/AIX/HP UX), Oracle/MySQL
• Excellent command on OOPS
• Minimum of 3 years (for Mid and Junior) of hands-on work experience in C++, Unix
• Hands-on experience of using data structures, STL, Boost libraries, Design patterns
• Exposure to XML or Edifact is desired
• Exposure to XSLT mappings is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to CppUnit (or similar tools)
• 4 to 8 years of experience
• Pune, Gandhinagar & Hyderabad (Preferably Pune & Gandhinagar)
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Period: 6 months+
● 4-7 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
● Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
● Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good
understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
● Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least
one scripting language, preferably Python.
● Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision
is right/wrong, and so on.
● Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
● Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis,
MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
● Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
● Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
● Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
● Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana,
Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
● Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and
● Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
● It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work
on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
Designation : Technical Lead/ Architect – Java
Experience: 6+ yrs
Skills- Must have: Architect exp, design, Strong on Java, cloud, latest tech stacks, hands-on, problem-solving, communication skills, client handling, sprint planning & execution, micro services, spring
Tech Skills Required:-
-7+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Working experience on Spring boot / similar frameworks using Java8/11
- Exposure to REST services, web sockets, SOAP services.
- Databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Queuing Systems like Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Implemented MicroServices using design patterns like service discovery, circuit breakers, API Gateway, open-tracing.
- Experience in Security standards like OAUTH2.0, UMA, OpenID-connect.
- Hands-on knowledge on container tools like docker, podman
- Excellent in Problem-solving & solutioning
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge on either of the Top 3 cloud solutions
Good to have:-
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PKS
- GitHub profile with commit history.
- Certification equivalent to Solutions Architect.
- Develop new Magento themes as per customer's design
- Customize the ready-made themes as and when required
- Customize the functionality of Magento extensions or create new extensions
- Magento API related work
- Must have knowledge of PHP-MYSQL, XML, XHTML, SCSS, API integration
- Must have 2+ years of Magento 2 Experience with theme integration and theme customization
- Custom extension building experience would add extra points
- Experience working on AJAX & jQuery
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Benefits Providing By Coreway Solution:
- Paid Leaves
- Flexibility in working hours
- Yearly Tour
- Performance Bonus
- Learning & Growth Platform
- Weekly & Monthly Celebrations
- Friendly Work Culture
- Alternate Saturday Off
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/hiringplug
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Knowledge of Core PHP, Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Ability to manage project.
Develop and maintain dynamic web applications
Involvement in all aspects of the development cycle using PHP ,laravel ,codginator and OOPS concept
Participate in Code Review and walkthroughs
Work on complex and challenging projects
Ensure foolproof performance of the deliverable
Coordinate with co-developers and send regular updates
Knowledge of web applications security norms
Comfortable working with debugging tools
Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and Services (Websites and Intranet Portal)
Proficiency in SQL scripting and MySQL 5.x
Experience in API integration, Localstorage, geolocation etc.
Knowledge of Cloud Environment like AWS/EC2, VPC etc.
Experience with version control GIT, BitBucket, SVN, etc.
Must have worked on Agile Methodology
Strong knowledge of OOPS, design patterns and Data structure
Should have strong knowledge of front end and back end optimization techniques
C,C++ (Good to have)