About Amura Marketing Technologies
About the role
We are looking for software engineers who appreciate good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about maintaining a clean and maintainable codebase. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic experience of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
What you will do
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Improve the development experience at SoStronk by enhancing development tools, documentation, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Implement code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the SoStronk brand throughout the community.
What we need
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant software development experience.
- Should have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Golang.
- In-depth experience in at least one programming language and framework.
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, and Design Patterns with Data modeling experience in Relational databases.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration (CI) and version control (Git).
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate risks.
Nice to have
- Proficient with Postgres.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform.
SoStronk is a tight-knit team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have been a disruptive player in the esports platform space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with the backing of DreamSports.
- Proficient in fundamental Software Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving and Complexity Analysis.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql, MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, CI/CD, REST APIs and Cloud ( AWS/ GCP/ Azure) will be preferred.
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and System Design Principles is a plus.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and ability to deliver great work.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, releasing and maintaining large scale software applications.
- Hands-on experience in software development (testing and support experience will not be counted) projects § Technical skills o Programming - Java, J2EE, Struts/Spring MVC Framework with JSON and XML usage o Hands-on experience in Java8, Spring 4+, JPA, REST API o Hands-on experience in Spring Boot and Spring Cloud o Good experience in designing Webservices (REST) o Databases – SQl, NO SQL, Graph Db, Big Data o Design patterns Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate
Passionate about software development with proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA Strong data structures , problem solving and coding skills in Java
Senior / Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Bangalore (Currently remote, Post pandemic you need to relocate)
- Working closely with a cohesive team to develop the backend architecture and build out product features at a rapid pace and scale them as needed.
- Build integrations to/fro other platforms such as crypto wallets, bank APIs and payment gateways etc.
- Make architectural decisions about the product by optimising delivery and technical debt.
- Follow the best engineering practices like testing, documentation, CI/CD, etc.
- A lot of experimentation and identifying solutions to unknown problems.
- Excellent problem solving and design skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid API design and data modeling experience.
- Security first approach to system design.
- Experience with a AWS cloud services such as RDS, SQS, EKS etc
- Willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
**** Looking for someone from a Product development organization (Typically Fintech / Payment Domain) who can start at the earliest
Websocket technologies - Added advantage
Basic understanding of Apache Tomcat
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
● Overall 6-8 years of IT Experience including Java/.Net based Software Developmentwith
minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing applications on cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
● Excellent understanding and hands on with cloud computing concepts including
but not limited to microservices, containerization, DevOps etc.
● Excellent knowledge of cloud native computing technologies and current computing trends
● Ability to effectively address Customer NFRs with most suitable cloud/open source servicesavailable
● Updated on latest Cloud offerings
● In depth experience in problem solving, guiding team members on cloud development challenges
● Expertise in preparing technical architecture for cloud development
● Hands on Experience in any one of Multi-cloud/Hybrid Cloud model
implementation utilizing leading platforms like Red Hat OpenShift, GoogleAnthos,
● Implementation experience in leading open source technologies like Spring boot,Spring
Batch, Spring cloud, Drools Rule Engine etc.
● Should be able to understand customer cloud requirements and implement technical solutions
● Experience in designing and implementing reusable components/accelerators
● Ability to participate in solution discussions with customers
● Hands on with DevOps implementation
● Hands On Experience in developing POC’s and pilots is a must
● Experience in cloud CoE will be a added advantage
● Certified developer in AWS, Azure or Google
● Effective communication skills (written and verbal) for seamless cloud based development
"Need candidates with Notice period of 30 - 45 days."
Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Designation: Database Developer
As a Database Developer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company's databases.Communication and organization skills are keys for this position,along with a problem-solution attitude. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis
4 - 8 years of relevant experience in database management in Postgresql and at least 1 year of working experience in an AWS environment.
Hands on experience in database development working with PostgreSQL including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
Experience working with Windows and Linux systems in a production setting.
Working knowledge of handling batch bulk data loads.
Proactively adopt new cloud infrastructure and technology.
Manage environments in AWS to ensure optimal capacity, performance, security, and availability.
Exposure to ElasticSearch, Snappy data is a plus.
Must have working knowledge of handling Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in the AWS cloud.
Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data quality, privacy or security.
Knowledge of database design principles,queryoptimization,index management,integrity checks, statistics and isolation levels
Experience with DB migration projects added advantage