If You’re Passionately Credible About
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
Product and business management principles and metrics
- Our health products’ engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
6 years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
As Android Developer you will be responsible for having a direct impact on the Android applications used every day by millions of small businesses in india. You will be able to work on all aspects of the application, from UI front end to networking back end. Dukaan looks for and values talented individuals, giving them autonomy to make the product they are working on the best product in the world. Change your job, change the world.
● You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users
● You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and
best practices that can be used to strengthen Dukaan’s technology platform and
● Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to
backend web services
● Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
● Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android
Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor etc
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM,
Dependency Injection and more
● Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience with Python Django / DRF is a plus.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
· Architect, design and implement solutions for requirements.
· Setting up CI/CD pipelines and Continuous integration & delivery of the application to Dev/Test/PROD environments.
· Design and coding of new facilities.
· Communication of technical details that impact fulfillment of requirements.
· Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
· Provide application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
· Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
· Troubleshoot and problem-solve support Issues as they arise and as directed by the project manager and technical architect.
· Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
· Perform unit testing of work.
· Write documentation and comment code as required.
· Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
· Supervise and mentor junior staff
6+ years complete SDLC experience.
C#.Net MVC/ Core.
Web Services / WCF Service /WebAPI
.Net Core, Entity Framework, Azure Events, Azure, Angular, HTML, CSS
Design Client/Server Side componenets
Develop API's Using Json or XML formats for other applications
Development of unit tests for the developed application component
Collaborate with the Lead and other development team members on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment
Develop scripts and components to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
Follow enterprise best practices in coding, design principles , secure coding practices while developing backend services and user experience
Perform Code Reviews
Design and develop Proof of Concepts
Create mockup / prototypes as needed
Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production-ready systems
- Uses open-source frameworks as appropriate Django Preferred
- Python development to support middleware for REST API
- Communicate technical concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits
- Evaluate and resolve product-related issues
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted Python.
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance