The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
● You should have experience with Python (Pandas)
● Experience in designing and optimizing database schema and developing complex SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server
●Experince in developing stored procedures and performance tuning in SQL
-You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
● Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
● Bonus points if you have hands- on knowledge of cloud technology such as Azure and Kubernetes.
We are looking for a Backend developer who is passionate about building end to end applications.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and developing scalable applications and takes care of test and deployment as well.
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Architect and implement software libraries in a multi-cloud environment
- Design and build a flexible logging, monitoring, and alerting infrastructure
- Build scalable APIs using python and is familiar with the latest developments in the language
- Expert in Python 3
- Detailed knowledge of Python web framework Django or Flask (2 to 3 years)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries,
- Knowledge of Django REST framework and its concepts like Serializers, Viewsets, Filters, Mixins.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with Python libraries like Pandas, Numpy.
- Experience with databases NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB is a big plus
- Experience with technologies like Celery, Gunicorn, Redis.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- Experience with working on Linux system, GIT, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in designing scalable architectures to support a data-intensive application.
- Experience of working with AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, lambda etc.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
- Prior experience working in IoT domain or energy sector will be plus.
Personality traits we really admire:
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
- Attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Adheres to release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
We are looking for a passionate Backend developer with a focus on building maintainable and scalable systems. The developer will be responsible for the design and development of Jodo’s backend platforms. You will be closely working with Product Managers and Frontend developers to gather requirements and implement features. As a senior developer in the Team, you will be taking ownership of services/systems and be a mentor to other developers in the team.
● Own and drive the development of new features
● Lead design and development of the Jodo backend platform
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Write reusable code/modules
● Optimize for speed of development/delivery
● Collaborate with frontend developers for integration
● Identify opportunities for automation
● Make cloud(AWS) infrastructure/services scalable and secure
● 5+ years of proven experience as a Backend developer
● Experience in working with distributed systems
● Proficient in building Microservices/RESTful APIs with any modern tech stack
● Working knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases
● Prior working knowledge of Python/Django is a big plus
● Familiarity with modern CI/CD tools
● Knowledge of AWS or any other Cloud Platform services
● Champion code quality and drive best practices
● Ability to analyze and convert business requirements into technical requirements
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
- Develop new and enhance existing micro-services, libraries, and features that form our B2B KYC platform.
- Create and document APIs, Queue Contracts to be consumed by other services.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering Leads to implement features following best design principles and patterns.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle - plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, document, and training.
- Help junior developers with best practices like TDD etc. and make sure their code meets the standards.
- Educate them continuously to improve overall team performance and work quality.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, software design principles, algorithms & design patterns.
- Development experience (> 3 to 6 years ) - preferably on languages such as GoLang / NodeJS and scripting skills.
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp-up on new languages and technologies.
- Ability to write understandable, reliable and testable code with minimum supervision.
- Distributed, Highly-available systems running at large scale.
- Distributed platforms which use Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra or similar systems.
- Cloud environments (e. g., Docker, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes etc., ).
- Asynchronous programming patterns (e. g., GO Routines/Channels, NodeJS Async Programming).
- Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery), AGILE work environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues on distributed systems.
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Senior Python Backend Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This teamwork on building the next-generation SAS application on the Hybrid Cloud platform.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently.
· Design and develop new services/micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including dev-ops, quality assurance, research, and design.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Python Developer in application development.
· Experience in Developing applications/software using Python, developing web services using Django/Flask, working with REST API, and working with any databases technology.
· Strong in Reg expression and string handling.
· Strong in python programming and should be able to develop both API, UI, and backend validations.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic and Implementation of security and data protection.
· Experience in Developing applications, software using Python, developing web services using Django, Flask, working with REST API, and working with any databases technology.
· Worked on open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching, etc.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database.
· Experience working on DevOps tools for continuous integration.
· Performed App servers, application deployments, web server deployments.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Working knowledge of AWS, enough to be able to set up the environment for application development.
· Good good analytical and execution skills.
· Worked on open-source software for development, logging, monitoring, search engine, caching, etc.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems for one of India's fastest-growing product startup
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, and Test Engineering and Automation.- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- We primarily use Node JS, MongoDB, AngularJS & AWS
**About VComply :**
- VComply is a fast-growing SaaS GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) platform that helps organizations manage their compliance controls and risk in an intuitive manner. VComply brings a contextual understanding of GRC to compliance officers enabling them to achieve organization objectives while maintaining the integrity and managing risk.
- VComply was founded in 2019 and is backed by Accel. We already have 25+ marquee customers across North America and Australia & New Zealand in our short existence. We provide organizations with configurable, yet plug and play GRC applications that need zero development effort and infrastructure.
**Why VComply :**
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End- to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities - we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks & Employee friendly policies.
• 2+ years experience in application development
• good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
• experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
• Strong command of NoSQL and ability to design schemas.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in AWS and Google Cloud
• experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
• inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face.
• Address all tech challenges and continue with tech innovation in order to improve business operations
• Experience with Live video stream a plus.
• Experience with AI preferred.
- Experience in PHP & MySQLi, various open source frameworks,
- Strong Knowledge in Frameworks like Laravel
- Strong skills of APIs Creation & integration
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers like AWS, Digital ocean
- Know how to Secure the PHP Scripts from attacks or injections,