- Experience of working with any reputed Advertising agency or design studio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Good esthetic sense, style and exposure to outer world is expected
- Able to make artworks & print files
About Purple Phase Communications
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- You will work closely with the founding team, marketing team, product team to help conceptualise visuals based on requirements .
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to test graphics across various medias
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training the team.
- Design pages for print and digital so that information is easy to find, read, and understand.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs.
- Translate information about the business into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- You have 1+ years of proven graphic design experience
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more projects
- You have a strong portfolio showing the best of your works ( dribble/behance/website etc.)
- Understanding of standard design principles and keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Knowledge of design software tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Invision/Figma/Sketch
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Thrive for excellence and meeting deadlines
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Knowledge of basic animation principles
Requirements and skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies - Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
JOB DESCRIPTION - UI UX DESIGNER
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign) (After Effect will be a great add on), Sketch, Figma, Basic Html understanding, Basic knowledge on user journey and user usability.
Overall responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX8. Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tool
JD as below:
- Hands on working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Should be really agile on Adobe photoshop.
- Ability to understand advertising and website / app design briefs and visualize the graphic look and feel.
- Good aesthetic understanding in terms of colors and fonts usage.
- Should have worked in a digital advertising / website development firm before.
- A brief understanding of print and OOH creatives is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML5 coding also a plus.
- Should be a patient listener and a team player.
- Should have the attitude of working on short notices and off timings.