We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
About Cybage software pvt ltd
Knowledge of Web Designs software like Macromedia Dream Weaver, Flash, Director, 3D Max etc. would be an added advantage.
Role Description: A Graphic Designer is one who is responsible for creating video concepts for Mediagarh in the form of creatives, brochures, Presentations, flyers, basically all types of collaterals for digital platforms.
1. Creatives Planning & Delivery for Clients
2. Understand Brief Properly
3. Client Competitors Research & Industry Specific Research, & Work as per industry trends.
4. Make initial Brand Guidelines for a project if not given by Client.
5. Developing management skills and creative knowledge to grow into a Lead Graphic Designer and form a team of 4-5 Graphic Designers.
Primary Job Description
- a) Visual Design Strategy
- Work with the marketing and product team to identify visual design themes for cohesion with overall Freeup brand identity and areas for brand differentiation in the context of social commerce space.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify disruptive design strategies to enhance brand differentiation and positioning across FreeUp products and experiences
- b) Visual Design Operations
- Provide visual design inputs for the brand calendar across all channels -social media, PR and owned channels.
- Develop and execution integrated marketing campaigns across owned ,paid and partnership media both online and offline
- Provide design templates to ensure brand visual consistency in all partner engagements, co-branded
communication & campaigns.
Candidate should have a strong graphic design background who is also proficient in 2D animation
- Ideally having worked for a high-growth consumer startup supplying content to social media or ads teams
- Kinetic typography and composite layering should be included in the requirements
- Bonus if they have the ability to draw/sketch by hand
- Having 3-5 years of experience (being a junior may not be a disadvantage here)
- Ready to complete an assignment e.g. a 15-second video within 24 hours
- Having an impressive portfolio to showcase, both static and short animation work
- Work hours - 8 hours/day (Monday to Saturday)
- Duration - 4 months
- Full-time Internship
- Performing research to gather relevant information for the design.
- Getting a good understanding of the design sensibilities/guidelines and coming up with concepts for the design based on the requirements of the client.
- Developing creative and attractive illustrations, logos, website designs and other social designs.
- Using Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer (optional), Canva (optional), Sigma (optional) for creating designs.
- Understanding design guidelines, copywriting rules and typography concepts in order to work with the content given by the content team.
- Improving designs based on the given feedback.
- Ensuring projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
This position is for our social media wing.
We would expect you to come armed with a sense of humor and an obsession with colors. Know your software, ditch the normal, and create more wacky Wednesdays than we could have ever imagined. You should be someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. You must be persistent and creative, with experience and demonstrated success in graphics designing.
This position is a full-time job at QBF Noida Sector 1 location.
Work Experience: 2+ years hands-on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the creative process from concept to completion.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines, and a strong understanding of the latest creative trends.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Stays abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
- Creative agency or editorial background a plus.
- Collaborates with the creative team in the production of marketing materials and media.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Contributes innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print, and video platforms.
- Meet with internal clients to develop the materials needed.
- Meet deliverables timelines.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Designing or other relevant courses
- 2+ years of experience in graphics designing
- English: Fluent
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing is a must.
- 5 days working
How to apply
- Please share your CV along with the work portfolio.
- Applications without a portfolio will be rejected.
The designer is further responsible for overseeing the design process from its first conceptualization to final production and will have full ownership over design and user experience. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and the marketing team to ensure that designs are well defined, and implemented precisely and efficiently. The product design must be tailored to meet usability objectives and user requirements, and should ultimately implement simple and elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive
. Experience in education domain is plus
· Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing
· Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
· Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms:
Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
· Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and
user test groups.
· Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives
and company mission.
· Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable
· Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Graphic Designer role
The Graphic Designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
PS: Please apply only if you can work from our office in Hanumanthanagar, Bengaluru for 2 weeks. Location is around 3.5 kms from Lalbagh