Motion Designer :
Create creative interactions for our app products and their marketing channels. As a Motion Designer, you are detail-oriented and understand how form influences function, can weave motion into interaction design, and simplify complexity. It’s your job to apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
What you will do
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, explainer videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere and Animate
- BS/MS in Motion Design/ Visual Design/ Graphic Design is a plus
- Proficient with 3D graphics and animations is a plus
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
- Demonstrable UI & UX skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch & XD.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Can motivate and guide the team to think differently.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Leadership capabilities
Motion Graphics Designer Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Motion Graphics Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative teams and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Expected to be able to create and work on still designs as well (on a need basis) using graphic design software.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design and animation.
- Work as a part of the team with copywriters, designers, executives, etc
- Professionalism in time and deadlines
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of common motion graphics design software (Abobe preferred)
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Highly proficient in all design, video editing and animation aspects
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Designation: Web Designer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have hands on experience in Mobile/ App Designing & Web Designing
- Must have good exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in HTML5/ CSS3 conversion is added advantage
- Should be a creative designer and experienced in using design tool
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications focus
- 1+ or more years of related experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills with knowledge of various design production tools and software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and similar software
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated abilities in icon design, character design and, illustration
- Working along with the video animation team to provide them the necessary vectors.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, receive feedback and take direction
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of design file formats
We’re looking for the best Motion Graphics Designers to help us create custom graphics for our projects. You are a self-motivated person, with an eye for quality and aesthetics. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Conceptualize, visualize and design special effects, animation, or other visual images for our projects (explainer, promo and interview style)
- Produce animated graphics.
- Collaborate with clients and team members
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate from a well known institution.
- 2+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, video editing and animation
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, and motion/rich media
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Contract length: 12 months
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative in designing Creatives, Flyers, brochures, infographics, banner ads, on-screen marketing promotions, advertisements, posters according to requirement.
- Design creatives that are innovative and eye-catching, but at the same time, in line with the brand personality and visual guidelines.
- Come up with innovative ways to elevate the brand.
- Contribute to a culture that supports creativity through exploration, technological innovation, and individual development.
• Based on the wireframes and project concept, create UI of screens to be used in mobile and web.
• Understand the UX and implement or enhance the screens accordingly.
• Work closely with the team in an agile mode to properly draft the requirements in the screen or mock-ups generated.
• Create newsletters, templates and graphics as and when required.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
• Relevant experience in terms of designing screens for mobile and web apps
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll collaborate in perfect synergy with other designers and product managers on India’s top community safety app, and design in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for a productand drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our app.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions
- You’ll bring a demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will drive progress.
- An expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Interview Process & Prep Notes:
Design Approach, Experience, Project overview. Be ready to deep dive and effectively articulate your experience in the UX Field by showing us your portfolio, showcasing past experience, sharing your understanding of design approach, design thinking and your wizardry with tools, processes or unique skill-sets.
Solution Approach, Task Flows, Mind Maps, Prototyping, Visual skills. The moment is finally here where you walk the talk and demonstrate your ability in UX Designing by acing a short challenging assignment shared by our designers.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role OperationBe yourself. It works out better for everyone if we are genuine and can see if we are a cultural fit for each other.
Everyone here is focused on our mission and hope we can align.