- At least 3 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Be proficient with Swift UI and Cocoa Touch
- Design and build applications for Apple devices.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, and Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
About Cognitive Clouds Software Pvt Ltd
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and mission-critical software fixes—React
● Maintain code and help write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
● Development of new React Native modules for Android and iOS apps.
● Transition existing native modules to React Native.
● Bachelor degree in Engineering or CS/Programming discipline.
nuances, including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of Java, Swift programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio etc
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS.
- Native App experience in Android Or IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Good knowledge of Dart & Flutter widgets.
4+ years of proven Android and iOS app development experience.
Excellent understanding of Android and iOS design principles as well as application interface guidelines.
Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C. Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Ability to use Android/iOS SDK with ease.
Proficiency with the best in class Software development practices.
Proficiency with push notifications, APIs
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
problems to impact a billion people.
● You will need to choose which architectures suit future requirements and mold the
relevant modules accordingly.
● Ownership of product/business requirements.
● Craft the opportunity for reusable frameworks, toolkits that would be used across iOS
● Work closely with the relevant platform stakeholders and Collaborate with multiple
● Ownership of the app’s performance, health matrix, and build an app for the next billion
● Reviews cross-team work critically and ensure it’s appropriately broken down and prioritized,
and well understood by all involved teams.
Technical DNAs Expected
● Proficiency in Swift and Objective C, a novice in backend development.
● Solid fundamentals of data structures, Algorithms, System Design.
● Good understanding of internal and external libraries and write code with useful
abstraction and separation of concerns.
● Concurrency and multithreading are friends.
● Prefer to reduce the 3rd party dependencies and opt only if it’s essential.
● GateKeeper for Master and maintain strategies to code integration.
● Pivot for a good degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in deliverables.
● Proficient in CI/CD Pipelines, Fastlane tools.
Document Credit: iOS Team
● 3 Plus Full-Time, Professional Software Development Experience.
Software Developer Engineering II, iOS Development.
● Inclination towards reactive programming.
Good To Have
● Contribution towards the iOS Community
● Exposure to Swift Package Manager and Swift UI
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficiency of code versioning tools such as GIT
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code.
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
-Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
-Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
-Transition existing React web apps to React Native
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Transition existing apps to React Native and work with native modules when required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
-Flat structure, no hierarchy
PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
. Giving an opportunity to build business critical features on the PayPal app. This is a new initiative and a new team and employees would get involved in designing the blue print from scratch, building a highly scalable and configurable app and scale it to hundreds of regions, impacting lives of millions of users
Strong customer focus and product thinking is essential. Will help build the next generation of PayPal native apps.
• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across PayPal.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan • Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native ioS development experience .
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.
- Usage of third party libraries for Maps, UI scaling, Styles, Secure storage, Permissions, Navigation, Splash screen, Network. Analytics. Push notifications, Localization, Calendar, etc.
- Build and run apps using Xcode, and Android Studio
- Persistence support using frameworks like Realm
- Comprehend performance issues and solve them
- Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to create flexbox driven UI layout
- Configuring ESLint for JS code linting
- Being aware of alternate state management mechanisms like MobX
- Is proficient in either iOS or Android programming too.
- Knowledge of all aspects of React framework
- Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle
- Props and State mechanism used for data flow
- Various kinds of views (text, button, scroll view, flat list, etc.)
- RN animations and gesture system fundamentals
- Redux state management library
- React Router usage
- JSON/XML parsing