- 1 - 2 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Be proficient with Swift UI and Cocoa Touch
- Design and build applications for Apple devices.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, and Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cognitive Clouds Software Pvt Ltd
key skills - Flutter, android development, ios development
Experience: 1 - 4 years
location - chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
We are looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer with a proven track record of building Android apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- Native Android (Java)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
- Recreate Figma design in XML
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turn an idea into a product.
- Take complete ownership of the app and build the product end to end.
- Own and manage the complete development cycle of the App.
- Understanding the feature requirement and implementing the same.
- Work directly with the company leadership.
- Brainstorm ideas and designs with few of the finest minds in the industry.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Understanding of the Android application lifecycle and Java or kotlin.
Exhibiting strong hands-on coding Java, Kotlin and xml.
Exhibiting strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Working with outside data sources and APIs.
Showing experience of working on RESTful APIs Retrofit, Volley, coroutines etc.
Capturing, tracking, and resolving bugs and issues using JIRA, Bitbucket
Work with frameworks and libraries like Dagger, koin, Rxjava, firebase, EventBus,Glide etc.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Exhibit knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material
Total work experience between 4 and 5 years
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN)
Strong analytical & problem solving skills for using scientific method and design of experiments
Knowledge in database Room,Sqlite and offline support.
Knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material designs
Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guideline.
We are hiring React Native Developers at Simform
Please find the details of the opportunity:
We are hiring multiple Mobile Engineers with experience using React Native, Android, and iOS.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Mobile Development and React Native. and React, as well as user experience design, code security, quality, and sustainability.
Experience: 4 years minimum
Role + Responsibilities:
- Developer at heart with strong focus to learn and implement latest enhancements in React Native
- Create captivating and interactive mobile experience for iOS and Android devices
- Implement designs that are asynchronous, responsive and provide a rich user experience across the mobile platforms
- Implement new frameworks and software that meets Simform’s standards in performance, reliability and maintainability
- Create rapid prototypes to vet new design, interaction, and integration concepts
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Recommend new technologies, technical design and user interactions that will help differentiation the Funko digital experience
- Productively contribute to development projects in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown and daily stand ups
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications.
- Should have apps in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Use of Management tools including Bitbucket (GIT), Jira and Bamboo.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
ur client is looking for highly experienced, ambitious Software Developer, specialized in developing mobile applications both iOS and Android using Flutter Development Framework (Flutter SDK, Dart Language, Flutter widgets). Mobile Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high-performing Android and iOS mobile applications/products using Flutter as the technology.
They are someone who are currently living in NCR region or Noidaand can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
• Ability to build intuitive and user-friendly UI
• Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems, applications and APIs
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring security of data and the application
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in mobile development related technologies.
• Proficient experience using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Firebase, jQuery, Ionic.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Exposure to DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins etc.
• Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience working with JIRA and Github
• Maintain code integrity and organization
Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- 3+ years of experience
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering
What’s for the Candidate
As per industry Standards
About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the frontrunners in delivering excellence in technology. In a short period, they are certified with CMMI Level-3 certification. Combining cutting-edge technology with 100+ certified industry specialists to deliver solutions smartly and swiftly.
With a CMMI Level 3 certificate, our client plans to not only evaluate, but advance and upgrade services in BPO Commerce, Digital commerce, Website design & development, HR Commerce, and Managed IT Services.
Spanning tenure of over 3 years, the customer retention rate (CRR) stands at a whopping 99% for clients from several industries.
About the Role
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based products and applications; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product requirements, ask questions, and gather information and feedback to design and deliver features both on Android and iOS.
- Create a roadmap of tasks to be delivered for both iOS and Android applications in sync, such that new features go to the end-user at same time.
- Lead the design of Android and iOS applications in a modular fashion with reusable components.
- Proactively identify issues related to memory consumption, battery drain and multi-threading in the application by planning regular tests and analysis.
- Deliver Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Manage a highly skilled and efficient team by hiring, keeping the team motivated, and managing performance.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience in building apps that have been released to the Play Store(Android) and Appstore(iOS).
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of 5-10 or more engineers in mobile application teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C and working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Experience building mobile applications which lean heavily on connecting to cloud services to gather data and stream videos/content.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin or Flutter (cross platform frameworks) is highly preferred.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
We are looking for key contributors to our industry leading iOS app. You'll be working on a product that has evolved tremendously over the past few years to become a global market leader - but still has a lot of room to grow. You’ll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves the creation of new end to end systems, building advanced architectures, creation of new features on our high uptime / frequently published App, development of fast and reliable automated testing systems and working in a culture that is always looking to improve our quality, tools, and efficiency.
In this Role, you'll get to:
▪ Lead development of features, experiments, technical projects and complex systems ▪ Lead and mentor other technical team members ▪ Learn additional mobile team related software platforms and related technologies such as Android and API Servers/GraphQL ▪ Continue to evolve our architecture and build better software in advanced Swift ▪ Be a major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices ▪ Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with server, other client, and infrastructure technical team members to build the best solution
What you'll Need to Succeed:
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.