Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same
community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch. Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been
entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a
technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
● Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in consumer facing high traffic (millions of
concurrent users) mobile applications with desire to work in growing fast paced
● Worked on applications from scratch. Well versed with building apps for various
screen density and sizes.
● Up to date on upcoming trends in ios and its ecosystem with respect to design,
● Experience on optimising all important parameters like network utilization, application
size and battery.
● Experience with reactive and asynchronous programming is highly preferred.
● Should have used mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs, and watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting and competitions.
FOUNDER AND TEAM:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years.
Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a board member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
● Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
● Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
● Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
● Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes
● Optimizing components for maximum performance,
● An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
● 3-5 Years of experience in react native.
● A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
● Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
● Flexibility and deadline-driven.
Solutions Engineering group at Biofourmis strives to deliver exceptional customer experience as they adopt a suite of Biofourmis’ platforms and solutions with the objective of delivering personalized care and improved outcomes to patients.
As a part of the solutions engineering , you will work closely with Product Management team and Customer Support / Operations team to understand real-world customer scenarios and use-cases, debug and troubleshoot issues, develop and deliver targeted features, solutions and change requests using latest mobile technologies to address the customer needs and requirements in an Agile manner.
- Partner with the product management team to understand client use-cases and scenarios and prioritize features requests
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, feature changes
- Debug and Troubleshoot customer issues
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for Biofourmis mobile apps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Web, Backend, DevOps, Product Design etc.) for impact analysis, development and delivery
- Develop features and change requests
- Maintain mobile applications and components.
- Develop and update Unit Tests and UI tests.
Experience / Training:
- Android application development experience with strong programming experience in Kotlin and Java
- Deep understanding about Android SDK, OOP, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches including MVVM and popular libraries and frameworks
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Developed and maintained apps that have been pushed to Google Play.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture
- Good in Git-based repository management.
- Experience working with Bluetooth wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and also to collaborate with other team members.
TechUnity is looking for iOS Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
About the Company:
- Founded in 2005 as a platform for building IT Solutions.
- Nourtek develops custom software and applications for websites, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Product based Multi-National Company (MNC) that strives to cultivate and spur a work environment that is one of the most challenging, career advancing, yet comfortable, friendly, safe and diverse with a family like atmosphere that supports professional and personal growth within and out of the company.
- Headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in India.
- An expert team of 60+ work-focused engineers.
- Known for its culture and healthy work-life balance with a 5-day work schedule.
- Periodic sessions with expert’s professional as well as personal growth.
- We incorporate state-of-the-art technologies and tools in our services and solutions.
- Having multiple products in Insurance Domain.
- We are looking for a 5+ iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Having a skill like commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
- Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Open Door working Culture,
- 5 days working,
- Internal Growth opportunities,
- Rewards & Recognitions,
- Sports Activities,
- Events & Celebration,
- Handsome Perks,
- Very good Referral Bonus,
- Medical Insurance.
Shift Timing: 11 am to 8 pm (May very on project Demand)
Ahmedabad Location: Shapath 4, Opp. Karanavati Club, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
- We are looking for a qualified Senior React Native Mobile App developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms, Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework minimum 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to follow them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
Implement new technologies to maximize application adoption.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work within a team that has other developers, designers, and testers.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Complete weekly sprints and participate in sprint retrospective and daily standups.
- Result-oriented and task-driven and taking complete ownership of the deliverables.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Envisionard Software Services Private Limited is an innovative company that works on products leveraging the latest technology to make people's life easy. We are working on multiple products which would be offered with innovation as a service platform.
Salary hike as per Industry Standards. (Increase on Current CTC based on relevant skills).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa-touch, and auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and payment integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated build and release process (Adhoc release, Final release).
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for the iOS application.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding in his job.
- Good communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should be well versed with iPhone Application development.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Swift, C++ and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE.
- The coder should be well versed in using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
- Should have worked on iPhone applications that have been published on the iTunes application store.
- Live Apps.
Preferred Experience: 2-5 years
- Worked for at least two years on React Native
- Demonstrated experience working on real-time communication in React Native using Web Sockets (or any other stack)
- Some full-stack exposure on backend APIs in Node.JS
- Kept themselves updated on the latest developments in React/React Native - hooks, context, redux alternatives, etc
- Comfort working with UI Kits
- Demonstrated experience building beautiful and flexible consumer/enterprise apps
- Clinical grade OCD for design and user-experience
- A basic understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
- Easy plugin setup
- Full Blueprint support
- Support for source code projects
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Demo project included in the plugin
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge on Dart
Experience in building Apps with flutter
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
Lot to learn.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Good in debugging
- Experience in iOS app development is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 1+ years experience in React-Native based app development
- 1-2 years experience in Mobile app development(React-Native + iOS).
- Hands on experience in Redux