Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
Job Profile :
- Should have hands-on experience on HTML 5 and CSS3, Adobe XD to HTML, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, SCSS, Bootstrap, RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
- Should have exposure to Responsive Web Design.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions
- Get all HTML/CSS pages to be carefully tested across all browsers and devices
- Strong experience with jQuery
- React.js will be advantage
- Knowledge of Frameworks like BootStrap and core css
- User Interaction Design Experience which encompasses usability, accessibility and user behaviour.
- Designtools Photoshop, Illustrator, XD , Figma
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integrate tests and deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensure cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Suggest improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech/ M.Tech in CS or other related fields such as EE or MCA from IIT/NIT/BITS but not compulsory.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions Communicates continually with the project teams Explains progress on the development effort
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment A hands on and a passionate coder with minimalistic design sense
- Prior start up experience is preferred
Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and
creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 11 countries through live 1:1
personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through the handpicked top
We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth
curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia.
Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+
expert and handpicked teachers.
For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram
handle: https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that
would give you great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You
will work on:
- Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91, etc. You will get the opportunity to create this from scratch.
- Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids become confident communicators
- Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As a front-end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who
will get complete accountability for designing the front of all the products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
- Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
- Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of time.
- Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
- Collaborate with the business and design teams
- Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will outperform their batchmates by two times.
- You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built complete products on your own
- Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
- Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based systems, and language.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration, and use case testing.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or comparable experience in web application development required.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
• Developing a new Progressive Web Application
• Integrating back-end API's with front-end
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members
What You’ll Need?
• Hands-on experience of 2-8 years in ReactJS and PWA
• Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, OOJS, ES6, ES5, and ReactJs
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design with code versioning tools
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
such issues and familiarity with front-end build tools
Strata is a tech-enabled, fractional investment platform that allows people to invest in premium commercial real estate for as little as Rs. 25 lakhs. We aim to revolutionize the real estate investment space by bringing transparency, liquidity, and accessibility to a lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich.
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a Senior Frontend Engineer who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level.
Qualification, Skills, Abilities, Responsibilities & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Angular framework or React (If you are talented enough and can prove yourself then we don’t care if you have less experience than specified.)
- Solid understanding of best practises, guidelines, and methodologies
- Will need to create the framework and guide and mentor the team
- Set up code reviews, deployment pipelines, testing methodologies
- Write mock apis and be good in documentations
- Should be ready to work with cross functional teams
- Computer Science degree preferred but not mandatory
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Must have experience of working on at least any one of AngularJS/ Angular 4 and above/ React JS
- Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Will be a bonus point if previous experience has been with a product company