Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 500,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 500 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading
agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
We are looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Roles & Responsibilities-
1. Responsible for design, development, and testing of web applications.
2. Independently implement assigned modules as per design specification adhering to coding guidelines set up by the organization.
3. Develop unit tests to test the module.
4. Participate in code review and incorporate changes coming out of review cycle.
5. Work with QA team to complete testing of the module, debug issues found and fix them.
6. Run static code analyzers, memory analyzers on the module
7. Work with team to complete integration of the module with rest of the system and fix issues found if any.
3. Experience with AngularJS(1 & 2)
4. Experience with version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
5. Knowledge of CSS (bootstrap3, SCSS, less)
6. Experience with test-driven development and tools (e.g.Karma, Jasmin)
1. Knowledge of NodeJs, Express Framework
2. Experience with MySQL and any NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.