We are searching for a Team Lead who will be in charge of developing multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's flutter programming framework. The primary focus will be on developing new apps and maintaining existing ones. Extensive experience working on and managing large-scale production mobile apps.
You must have prior Flutter and Android development experience. We are also searching for someone with 3+ years of experience and outstanding communication skills.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Support the full application lifecycle (conception, design, testing, release, and maintenance). Write clean code to create fully functional mobile applications.
- Collect precise requirements and propose solutions.
- Create unit and user interface tests to detect errors.
- Optimize performance through troubleshooting and debugging.
- Improve the user experience through designing interfaces.
- Plan new features in collaboration with the Product Development team.
- Ensure that both new and legacy apps adhere to quality requirements.
- Investigate and recommend new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Keep up with current technological trends.
- Portfolio of launched programs on the App Store or Android market.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Java.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs.
- familiarity with the principles of OOP design
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with Android or iOS mobile development
- Strong knowledge of the whole mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and construction.
- B.tech, M.tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, (IT, CE) qualifications Passing out is an option.
- Applicants must have a degree in computer science or a related field.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or a related Field
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bosc Tech Labs Pvt Ltd
Tez Minds is a technology focused company. The company focuses/work on the challenging technology and delivering the right solution to its clients.
Experienced team of Developers and Designers.
We have most of our developers from IITs and premium institutes in India.
The management team experience comprises of people who have worked in companies like Bank of America, Yahoo, Paypal, Verisign, Google, Amazon, Cognizant in Bay Area and in India.
We are looking for positive take-charge individuals to join our growing team as Android Developer. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,SVN
Experience with Android Studio.
Knowledge of PHP will be prefered.
Here is the form which needs to be filled by you.
atleast 1 year of experience in Mobile Application development
We are running a hiring drive this week. So, please fill up the questionnaire asap so that our technology team can review it and call you back for the interview (if shortlisted) for a F2F/Skype interview.
-More importantly we are looking for a hard core techie who loves to solve challenging problems through technology.
Want to know more you can check out www.tezminds.com or write back to us.
Who We Are
QuitSure is founded by alumni of IIT, IIM, and Stanford University. It is one of the most effective quit-smoking mobile apps in the world. Our mission is to get 1 million smokers smoke-free in the next year. Do take a look at our website: https://www.quitsure.app to learn more about what we do and how it works. We are well-funded, and based in Powai, Mumbai. This is a remote job.
Your role will be to work with our product manager, backend developer, and QA testers to:
- Architect and build new features.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Ensure quality and cleanliness of code
- Ensure releases are published in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the development agency that is currently responsible for building our app
We are looking for a star React Native developer to continuously improve our platform and implement new features. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing fast, efficient systems, clean modular code and high-quality user experiences. You will have had at least 2 years of React Native development experience and have:
- The ability to write well-documented, clean, modular code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Other presentation-layer languages (e.g. HTML, CSS, etc.) are a plus
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native developer who is interested in working on a high-impact product that is genuinely saving people’s health and lives. We are a small team, with thousands of global clients, who are trusting us with their private health data. So, in addition to coding skills, honesty, commitment and loyalty are also essential to us. We would prefer to work with someone who is truly excited about our cause.
Compensation will be competitive, and commensurate with your experience.
What you will be Doing
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you need
- Expertise with Java, XML, and Material Design
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with Firebase is a plus (FCM, analytics) - Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail. - Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply
chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to
grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across
India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.) - Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!) - Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Reporting Manager: VP, Engineering
● Min 4-5 years of experience in Mobile application development
● Min 2-year Experience in React Native app development
Follow best practices using Android Guidelines
● Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
● Technically strong in React-Redux/Mobx development and deep understanding of core mobile
concepts such as lifecycle, UI, networking, caching, device features, etc
● Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
● Experience integrating third-party frameworks. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation
and app usage to Analytics and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
● Knowledge of mobile security and cryptography is an advantage.
● Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA, Jenkins, or any tools that are similar to
● Experience with agile methodology is preferred
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of app telemetry integration & app performance management
● Have published at least 2 React Native apps on Play Store & Appstore
● Implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
● Component Design and coding new features. includes unit tests, debugs, and solves defects
● Component Design/Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging
● Responsible for designing app architecture and integration design to various external systems
(APIs, 3rd Party SDK)
● Follow best practices using React Native Guidelines
● Understand reacting design patterns like HOC, Render Props, and their applications.
● Good understanding of atomic design principles
● Experience with CSS-in-js / styled-components
● Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, Release process
● Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
● Work on high-performance consumer-facing apps
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, and pug).
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS, and CSS3.
● Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices.
- Building and shipping a robust application to Android/iOS devices using a single codebase
- Writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades
- Sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
- Lead development initiatives for other features
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Familiarity using Git and IDEs like Android Studio & VS Code
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
Job Description for flutter developer
Role/Project Description Will be responsible for User Interface development of various android/IOS based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in a global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required 1 year
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
Android Mobile Developer
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the best experience to our user community from UI/UX design to speed and performance. You will think critically to develop native apps for Android mobile devices. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high quality architectures and code in areas such as Search, Transaction Management and Profile Management.
- End-to-end Android application development that will produce elegant features that our users will love
- Coding alongside the team (comprised of designers and product managers) developing features for our mobile apps
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Understand where to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
- Provide solid feedback on good mobile UI/UX design practices and ways to reduce any user friction
- 5+ years developing extensively with Java
- 7+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design
- Strong expertise in developing enterprise mobile applications using Google’s Android SDK( e.g. packaging, emulators, adb, etc)
- Familiar with deploying to Google’s app store and staged rollouts
- Extensive programming experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management
- Experience with consuming third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong understanding of working with REST services, databases, caching strategies & asynchronous calls is a must
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle along with working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Jira
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
• Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
• Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
• Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
• Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback. • Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
• Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner. • Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
• Execute app verification protocol.
• Write tests for the App.
• Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Requirements: Must Have:
• Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
• Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
• Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
• Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
• Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.