4+ years of experience producing commercial software.
Professional proficiency in English.
Other people would describe you as very detail-oriented, yet you routinely make the right tradeoffs between being perfect and being productive
Familiar with AngularJS 8,9 and Bootstrap, and can demonstrate cases where you have built reusable MVC components and beautiful interfaces
Write elegant, well tested code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively
Can take direction on what needs to be done, but you're self-directed and complete your work without someone looking over your shoulder
When there is something in between you and your goal, you do what it takes to learn, solve problems, and just make things happen
Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
Generally flexible working hours.
Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.
Turn any idea into tailor-made apps, websites or wearables with our easy software builder. No code? No problem. Start building your app today!
We are looking out for a technically driven "Front-End Developer" for one of our premium client
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
Senior Software Engineer - Angular
Experience Required: 4 to 7 years
Sunflower Lab is a leading US based software development company. We are looking for extremely smart and talented people to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat as Senior Software Engineer - Angular. Our current team strength is 85+ and we have completed 175+ projects and counting. Our wide-range capabilities have opened up horizons for us to create products and services for sectors like Health Care, Finance, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, Event & Entertainment etc.
Sunflower Lab is currently looking for extremely smart and talented people to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat. The selected individuals will be part of the full process from beginning to production.
- Proficiency with Angular version 2+.
- Working in a team to achieve the tasks given.
- Ability to work independently to achieve project targets.
- Helping team members with technical challenges.
- Logical thinking to create a program with minimal code.
- Understanding of coding standards.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this Company
Rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Senior UI Developer
- Participate in complex design and software development tasks within schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
- Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including configuration of platform components and custom development
- Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Handlinh several priorities and delivering results in time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
• Proficient with modern web development tools (git, GitHub, VSCode) & web technologies (VueJS, ElectronJS and GraphQL) with solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures to write great business logic (this is super important)
• Use NoSQL Databases (we will soon be transitioning to graph databases) to build flexible native apps
• Use GraphQL to build efficient resolvers for frontend • Use serverless architectures(we are using AWS Amplify and Python for backend) using Lambda functions in AWS
• Use WebRTC/WebAudio APIs to build streaming apps • Comfortable working with different kinds of APIs like Calendar API, Gmail API, Whatsapp Business API
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Years of experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Skills: 5+ years of hands on experience in Angular 6/7/8/9 (mandatory). Experience also in Angularjs is preferred but not mandatory.
Candidates with experiencec in SaaS product development, deployment and Code Versioning using Git/BitBucket, and exposure to agile development practices will have an added advantage.
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular or React.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Rest APIs.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies is a plus