- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design, and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and CloudFront would be valuable.
Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra
About Truemeds India
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior front-end developers who are well-versed with React, Redux.
- Here is the tech stack on the front end side - React, Gatsby, TypeScript, Jest, SAAS
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in front-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
- Given that we are asking for 6-7 years of experience, someone who was pursuing JS framework earlier or front end overall, and adapted react and is primarily working on the same would be the best fit.
The plan is to make new revolutionary fintech products.
Here are some of the products that we plan to develop and iterate over the next 3 years -
1. Stock trading mobile and web app
2. Insurance mobile and web app
3. Mutual fund investment mobile and web app
4. GetLoan mobile and web app
5. AlgoTrading mobile and web interfaces
6. Development of in-house backoffice to smoothen the operations by automating manual processes – complete ERP solution
7. CRM = mobile and web app
As an Angular developer, you would be given web and mobile HTML layouts and backend APIs. You will be required to bind the APIs with the front-end layouts using Angular 7 or above frameworks.
You would also be a part of the product ideation and strategy along with the UX team.
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI designs
• Use Angular 7 or above to bind APIs to front-end screens
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Desired Candidate Profile
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• A team player, who can also manage a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Angular 7 & More experience do you have?
- How many years of Angular development experience do you have?
- How many years of Front End Development experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Position: React.JS Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
Certifications: Completion of ReactJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experient working on web API like RESTful Web services,
- Proficiency in using Graphql, WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, and deployment, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills
- Skilled in Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Knowledge of Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and Strong organizational skills
Who we are
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), customer journey optimization, and identity technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing.
Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies by Forrester Research, Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Our portfolio of global clients includes the likes of Marriott, Mazda, Unilever, Nestle, IBM, Vodafone, and Heineken.
A Powerful Dynamic Creative Personalization platform serves millions of ad impressions a day and evaluates 30 billion+ rules / day. Our proprietary machine learning technology, powers personalization in real-time, creates personalized experiences across all channels including display, video, native and social.
Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of jQuery, GreenSock, JSON and XML
- Good to have cross-browser / Cross-platform compatibility knowledge.
- Unit testing skills
- Debugging skills
- Know how to slice and dice images using Photoshop
- Should able to write the code using the mentioned technologies and should be able to debug over multiple OS across browsers
Good to Have
- Experience in PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate (Canvas)
- Knowledge of Adobe Edge
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer (GWD)
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
Soft Skills requirement:
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
Education: Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well known Reactjs workflows such as Flux and Redux
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality components.
- Should strong Component based programming and Concepts like Life Cycle Hooks and Communications.
- Ensuring that all components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have capabilities to judge or choosing the right/suitable plugin for application requirements
- Should have knowledge of application build generation and optimizations.
- Should be strong in Development Life Cycles like Agile
- Should be strong in Angular and ReactJS Concepts
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science with relevant industry experience
- At Least 7 years of Front end frameworks with at least 4 years on React
- Must be working on ReactJS project as on date.
- Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
- Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen navigation widgets
- Experience with AWS, developing and deploying application to cloud environment
- Experience in using the popular UI Frameworks, Libraries or Plugins
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Generating Test & Coverage reports
- Experience with Git, Java, Maven, SQL, Jira and or Hudson/Jenkins