- 5+ years of work experience and a degree in computer science or a similar field
- Knowledgeable about computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Enjoy owning projects from creation to completion and wearing multiple hats
- Product focused mindset
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Fluency with Java, Vertex, Redis, Relational Databases
- Possess good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment that values excellence
- Have a knack for solving very challenging problems
- (Preferred) Previous experience in advertising technology or gaming apps
- (Preferred) Hands-on experience with Spark, Kafka or similar open-source software
- Creating design and architecture documents
- Conducting code reviews
- Collaborate with others in the engineering teams to meet a range of technological challenges
- Build, Design and Develop large scale advertising technology system capable of handling tens of billions of events daily
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers; PG - M.Tech - Computers
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Java version 8.0
- Apache Kafka
- Java version 8.0
- Good communication skills, proactive and responsible way of working
- Secondary skill:
(Good to have)
- Wicket/JSF/Struts/Servlet/JSP experience on any of the web development technology
- SQL Server / Oracle
- Spring (Boot, Cloud, additional feature)
- Micro Services
- Container Orchestration (e.g. Docker)
- Container Management System (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid Model)
- Budget- Max 30 LPA
- NP- Immediate
Primary Role & Responsibility
As a senior software engineer, your daily work involves technically challenging applications and projects where your code makes a direct contribution to the further development and upkeep of our VI solutions and to its application in projects.
As a software engineer, we expect much more from you than just the ability to design and develop good software. We find it important that you possess an inherent drive to get the best out of yourself every day, that you are inquisitive and that you are not intimidated by situations which require you to branch off from the beaten track. You work together with colleagues in a SCRUM team. In addition, you have regular contact with other software teams, software architects, testers and end users. Good communication skills are therefore extremely important, as well as the ability to think pro-actively and suggest possible improvements. This gives you every opportunity to contribute your personal input and grow and develop within the department.
The often-complex functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across the various components of the VIBES suite. You design, program and test the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you must personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and / or internal stakeholders. Learn more about the VI products.
Desired Profile & Experience: Knowledge of Kafka and experience with Java
- Educational Qualification:
- E., B. Tech, BSc. Tech, MCA, or an equivalent degree
- Strong Knowledge of Core Java & Advanced Java.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring MVC framework, Spring Security framework, Tag libraries, Hibernate framework, Spring Boot, Micro services, etc.
- Should have the knowledge and experience in REST API, JSON, XML.
- Knowledge of frontend technology - Angular/React, JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Should have thorough Knowledge of any Two of the RDBMS, i.e., Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, etc.
- Should have understanding of NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Databases Designing and implementing in accordance to end-users information needs and views.
- Hands on database triggers, function and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Web based applications.
- Should have know-how of 3-tier architecture.
- Should have understanding of HTTP/s (SSL).
- Should have Hands on experience of Microsoft OS, Linux OS, etc.
- Should have used SVN, Bug tracking and Test case repository tools.
- Knowledge / exposure to Secured Coding Practices keeping the requirements to avoid OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities in Application. Ability to understand and fix such vulnerabilities. This would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Software Effort estimation
- Inclination towards Documentation (Very Important)
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience as a full stack developer.
- Very Strong in WCF, WPF, MVVM, Restful WS, and XML
- Very good in Design/Architecture understanding
- Knowledge in DevExpress, Entity Framework, RDBMS and MS SQL Server would be a BIG
- Very Strong knowledge in OOPS and Design Patterns
- Working Knowledge in Design, Code reviews/quality, unit testing with NUnit/ XUnit and
- Analytical, a problem solver, with good communication skills.
- Ability to understand the requirements, analyze and articulate into design.
- Ability to find out and work with alternatives, check feasibility and propose solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology and following best practices
- R&D mindset and thirst for exploring/learning new skills
Qualifications - BE/BTech/MCA
Experience: 6+ years
Executes the development, Maintenance, and enhancements of varying complexity levels across platform systems
Translates the Business Requirements and specifications into related solutions designs to understand business needs and functional specifications
Evaluates project deliverables to ensure they meet the specifications and architectural standards
Write and review technical documents, including design, developments, and code review
Provide technical support to team
Work independently and handle product responsibilities with stakeholders and good communication skills
Good understanding of performance and security aspects of software development
Working experience in Agile Software Methodology (Scrum and Kanban)
6+ years of experience in Software development using Java and J2EE technologies
Experience in Build tools like Maven
Strong hands-on experience in developing microservices using Springboot
Strong hands-on experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IDC, AOP and Spring JDBC
Experience in Core Java, Multi-threading, OOPs, Collections and servlets
Unit and integration testing using Junit
Experience in databases like MySQL, DB2 and Oracle
Strong design skills and also experience in working with Design patterns to solve problems
Good to have GCP, AWS, Azure public cloud platforms
Roles and responsibilities:
Actively participate in requirement analysis and ensure all scenarios/use cases are captured
Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Coordinate with QA and Product Management to ensure proper delivery and execution of product/feature deliverables
Prior experience in Agile-Scrum software development environment
Perform effective code reviews submitted by peers
Perform Unit testing (tools – JUnit, Mockito)
Well-versed with code coverage concepts and tools
Familiar with continuous integration tools
Well-versed with refactoring concepts and Code-smell concepts Propose and implement technical solutions
Deliver relevant technical artifacts based on standard practices.
Deliver a program on time with high quality
Understand and Review requirements w.r.t. the business needs to Participate regularly in project meetings with the customer
Must-Have Java 7, 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Microservices JPA/Hibernate Rest Web Services
AWS – Usage of at least any of SES / SQS / SNS / S3 / Lambda / DynamoDB Jenkins Bitbucket, GIT
Experience with SQL and No-SQL technologies is required (e.g. Mongo DB, Dynamo DB)
Prior experience in an Agile-Scrum software development environment is required
Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
Good to have AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker Swings Datadog/Splunk
Thanks and Regards,
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner || Trantor Inc.
Plot No. G-9, IT Park - Chandigarh, India - 160101
- Collaborating with the product team to understand the requirement
- Managing Design and development of the product
- Ensuring code quality, security and extensibility
- Following the agile development cycles
- Conducting performance tests and optimization of the code based on the results.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of technical issues
- Helping the support team to resolve external user issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech; MCA
- Strong at OOPS, Java/ J2EE, JAX-RS, JDBC, RESTful Web Services, Data Structures, Queues, Multi-Threading etc.
- MySQL and Mongo database knowledge
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud
- Must have worked on highly scalable and available systems
- Good at adapting and understanding architecture and overall design of the system
- Exposure to design patterns is a plus
- Must have exposure to agile development
- Experience of creating and maintaining system documentation such as architecture, design, deployment plan etc.
- The candidate must have excellent technical skills and must be willing to learn
- new technologies on the go.
- Good at communication
- Good Exposure to Kafka and Redis
C++ and QT mandatory and also should be very strong on Data Structures, Algorithms
Note: salary depends on current CTC.
- Participate in feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation. • Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/ methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high-performance code by adopting best practices.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module/application and provide support during integration/implementation.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with the testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- C++ QT framework user interface desktop application
- Extensive hands-on experience in Desktop application development using QT technology
- Experience with GUI implementation and debugging desktop applications using Qt
- Experience in real-time communications software development and related build environments, with a focus on mission-critical, low latency multithreaded applications
- Experience designing, developing and debugging networked client/server applications
- Experienced with source/version control software, including Git
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, Data Structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in a non-garbage collected environment
- Knowledge of the latest C++11,C++14,C++17 standard
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Thorough knowledge of Nginx , Redis,Kafka, RabbitMQ, MySql
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Sound knowledge of Postgre and MySQL
- C++ with QT User Interface, Data Structures, Algorithms, AWS, TCP,UDP
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Varied Understanding of NoSQL
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory etc
- Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps practices and CICD model of development
Exp with Product based organisation only
Exp Required:- 3 to 9 yrs
- Work with a talented team to invent, design and build software that is stable and perform ant
- Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on
- Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
- Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment.
- Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products.
- Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database technologies.
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
- Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience in software design and development
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.