NowPurchase is looking to add an immensely talented Senior Front End Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet our vision. Expect to build a lot of web interfaces and dashboards both for the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises. You need to lead the front end team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and is constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push out MVPs.
What are the expectations from this role?
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed over web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets.. This would include visual dashboards and real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
- Continuously evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Strong experience with React or similar frameworks, TypeScript, SSR (Server Side Rendering), SPA (Single Page Application), PWA (Progressive Web application), OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Reactive programming, and Unit tests.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
GEVME (www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
building, enhancing and maintaining user interfaces that enhance how our users use and interact with our web app in any browser on any device format. You will also work with back-end developers, collaborating on APIs and the like.
- Collaborate with other members in an Agile team
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Back End Developer
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Use project management tools like JIRA to manage development tasks
- Use a concurrent versioning system like GitHub for code management
- Use task runners like Grunt and Gulp to automate builds
- Use containerization techniques like Docker, Vagrant, LXC to deploy apps
- Use the Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology to build unit and integration tests and solutions
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Familiarity with Invision
- Solid grasp of APIs using REST, GraphQL
- Experience in the successful implementation of a large-scale web application
- Experience with git, docker, node package manager and yarn, angular-cli
- Able to work in a Unix environment like Mac OS, Ubuntu etc.
- Great working attitude
- Familiar with NodeJS
- Familiar with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Familiar with deployments and devops on cloud infrastructures and on-premise
- Strong in Vue.js or React.js, HTML, HTML5, DOM(Document Object Model) concepts
- Must know Nuxt.JS a Vue Framework.
- CSS3, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap 4, Webpack, Box Modelling, Grid System
- Responsive Design, Cross browser/device development
Person should have undersatnding of UI/UX and can deliver pixel perfect design.
Frontend/Sr Frontend Developer
It is a mission-oriented early-stage fin-tech startup which is building a suite of carefully tailored financial products and delivery mechanisms to fulfill the aspirations and needs of middle-income households in urban India. It was started by three cofounders, who have a pedigreed education background (IIT/IIM) and relevant professional experience in financial services. More importantly, they come from a similar background as the customer segment they are serving, and have done extensive customer research to understands the needs of the customer. It is backed by high-quality investors to realise this mission.
- Develop all user-facing products preferably in React JS & React-Native
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Design and develop product components and validate them for technical design,performance, and production readiness.
- Review product requirements, provide estimates, write unit test.
- Maintain, improve, and integrate existing components and applications.
- Works with support and consulting teams in resolving customer issues.
- Interacts with teams as required in understanding, reproducing, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective
- communication is paramount.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent with 3- 5 years of experience or
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent level of experience
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Required languages:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular7+, Node JS, Java Script, JQuery, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, single page application frameworks
- Experience working with any Unit Test Framework is a must.
- Experience in advanced text processing using advanced regular expressions, data parsing.
- Expertise in debugging UI issues from the browser.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
* Frontend - Angular 2.0+, Bootstrap 4, Ionic 3+
* Backend - Node, Express, Python, Mongo (DB), Firebase Suite (DB and Hosting), Heroku, Google Cloud, AWS (Infra)
* Are passionate about understanding how our users think, what their problems are, and building engaging user experiences that solve those problems.
* Are an engineer with a sense of aesthetics: you have strong technical skills and can build a beautiful interface.
* Have a strong bias towards getting it done; you choose completion over perfection. You get a buzz out of getting things shipped.
* Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You are clear and concise in your writing, but know when it is best to hop on a call.
* Love learning from and teaching others.
* Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
You probably have:
* Deep knowledge of CSS, semantic HTML, and Git.
* Experience building from mockups using modern CSS approaches and frameworks e.g Bootstrap, Tailwind, Semantic UI.
* Experience using a type system like Flow or TypeScript.
* An appreciation for writing unit and integration tests.
* Bonus - experience configuring build systems.
* Prioritize, build, design, and ship new features.
* Participate in product direction + design.
* Help develop internal engineering processes as the team grows.
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.