Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Architecting and building the applications and coordinating with the teams
- Building other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance
- Bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reaching out to the open source community
- Implementing mission-critical software fixes
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What you need to have:
- Experience in building React-Native mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience in building local storage-based caching and fast performing applications
- Experience with test suites like Mocha or Jest
- Strong understanding of how Redux
- Strong understanding of component state Management
- Experienced in RESTful API integration and good knowledge of how APIs work.
- Experienced in building modular app components that can be reused
- Experienced in creating React Native Bridges for deep integration with Native APIs
- Experience in writing automated test cases for mobile apps.
- Knowledge of ecommerce application development
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises capture data and analyze customer documents. We convert documents such as invoices, ID cards, and bank statements into actionable data. We work with clients such as PayU, Arbor and Hitachi and are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars, and Better Capital.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development of Docsumo React webapp. You will be working closely with the founders and lead the frontend development.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- You will responsible to provide oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions
- You will be designing and building modules in React within the Docsumo webapp. The webapp is the main way for customers to consume Docsumo APIs.
- Own and Implement the features using the technology stack that we have in place while bringing in flavours of latest but proven trends and methods
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
- Work with our hiring team to hire amazing engineers who will expand the Docsumo culture and product.
- At least 6 years years experience building React webapps
- Demonstrated ability to build webapps from scratch using React. Demonstrated ability of managing frontend engineers
- Proven skills in developing a production level end to end UI application on their own
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working in an Agile work environment with an incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.
DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry with data-driven solutions built for the future. From day one, our mission has been to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science, and real-world clinical data.
Who You Are:
- Familiarity with react.js and GraphQL
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Frontend Web Developer you’ll be designing and producing excellent web interfaces, working closely with the server and analytics teams.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
- You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
- A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
- You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
- On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
- An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Developing new user-facing features using React and redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code with proper standards.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Added Advantage: Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing
Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well known Reactjs workflows such as Flux and Redux
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality components.
- Should strong Component based programming and Concepts like Life Cycle Hooks and Communications.
- Ensuring that all components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have capabilities to judge or choosing the right/suitable plugin for application requirements
- Should have knowledge of application build generation and optimizations.
- Should be strong in Development Life Cycles like Agile
- Should be strong in Angular and ReactJS Concepts
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science with relevant industry experience
- At Least 7 years of Front end frameworks with at least 4 years on React
- Must be working on ReactJS project as on date.
- Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
- Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen navigation widgets
- Experience with AWS, developing and deploying application to cloud environment
- Experience in using the popular UI Frameworks, Libraries or Plugins
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Generating Test & Coverage reports
- Experience with Git, Java, Maven, SQL, Jira and or Hudson/Jenkins
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
You would possess experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Reactjs, Redux) in a service-oriented environment.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.