The Angular Developer provides clear, pragmatic and forward facing direction for our web based products. The Angular Developer must work closely with various teams on the creation and implementation of various UI / UX elements. To accomplish this, he/she must be able articulate and illustrate solutions to these challenges. The ability to prototype and implement proposals combined with industry practices and focus group research is also critical to the success of this role and a high level of HTML and CSS expertise is required. The Angular Developer reports to the Product Manager.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Participate in all phases of front end projects including requirements gathering, design, development, usability testing, deployment, and maintenance
• Ensure development is in accordance with corporate branding; style guides and other requirements
• Create wireframes for various use cases and display requirements
• Provide expertise to our creative and production teams to balance usability and visual appeal
• Improve and optimize GALT’s CSS and HTML standards for production and creative teams, using the principles of progressive enhancement for modern and legacy browsers
• Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
• Understanding GALT products and end user workflows that enable productivity and task completion
Education: B.Tech or equivalent from reputed University
We prefer UI Development enthusiasts who are ready to work hard and smart in a startup environment. Working with us gives you a whole lot of advantage – you really get to work on the product from end to end and not on a small part, as happens in a large company. You get to learn a whole lot more in a much lesser time! Candidates living in Bangalore and having short notice periods (20 days or lesser) preferred.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Job Location: Kolkata
About Artificial Learning Systems India Private Limited