About Artificial Learning Systems India Private Limited
Backend: NodeJs is a plus
Infrastructure: AWS or GCP
We will spare no efforts to ensure empowers you to do the most important and
impactful work of your career—
● Opportunity to work closely with the founding team who built and scaled public
infrastructure such as UPI, GST, Aadhar, etc.
● We care deeply about your development. So we work hard to provide you with:
○ Exposure to other verticals such as business, product, design, etc.
○ A fully stocked library and unlimited book budget.
○ Tickets to conferences and industry events.
○ Weekly learning sessions on Friday where we invite both team members and
external experts to teach you something new.
○ Sponsored music classes where you can pick your choice of instrument from
Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, Trumpet, and even learn vocals—on the house!
● Attractive compensation. We don’t want money to ever be a worry. So you can focus
on doing your best work.
● Kick-ass benefits including comprehensive health insurance for you and your family,
extraordinary coffee, and a beautiful office with lots of solid wood and natural light.
● We work hard to make sure our team is diverse and varied. We interview and hire
purely on merit, skill, and competence—everything else is irrelevant
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimizing performance.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having -
- Jest and Enzyme
- Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
- React Native
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
● Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
● Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, Object-Oriented JS, TDD/BDD
● Ability to work with CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
● Experience in building efficient real-time customer-facing front end applications
● Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC or any
other streaming protocols
● Ability to write scalable and maintainable code
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and
● Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as
● Need to have a keen sense of design and a good understanding of design principles
Your role and responsibilities
- Integrating REST APIs in front-end application using React JS
- Should be able to manage states using Redux, Redux thunk/saga, Mobx.
- Should be comfortable in using both functional and class components in React.
- Should be able to create reusable components to make efficient applications. We hate code duplication.
- Must be familiar with popular React UI libraries like Material UI, Antd.
- Implement best practices and constantly learn new ways of keeping codebases up to date.
- Having knowledge in Typescript, GraphQL, NextJS, Socket.io is like a match made in heaven.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Open-minded individual, open to learning new things
- A bit lazy is okay. Lazy people always find the quickest way to reach the solution. They write the most efficient code. We love that.
- You care about the design and user experience of an application. The choice of third-party libraries should be elegant.
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your
career, then this job is for you.
Building highly optimised reusable components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Experience with Continuous Integration.
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum 2 years working experience on Front-end technologies like React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js,
Object oriented JS, CSS in JS, TDD etc.
Thorough understanding of React Js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React Js workflows (such as Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of Isomorphic React, Server Side Rendering, Chunk Splitting etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. Experience with common front-end
development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
At AutoEntry we build innovative cloud products and services and deal with lots of data. This gives you the opportunity to work on award winning software that will be shipped regularly, is used by a large number of people, requires an implementation that scales, requires best practice security measures and must be reliable. Requires interaction with BAs, QAs, UX, architects, executive team, and customers, requires knowledge of front end, back end or the full stack and generally presents a diverse set of problems and ways to solve those problems.
We have a modern tech stack and use modern practices: CI/CD, automated tests, internal package management, push button deployments to all environments, separate staging environments per branch automatically provisioned, PR & code review for all changes.
We build on top of AWS which gives us the ability to iterate fast by taking advantage of cloud services, on-demand infrastructure, and the APIs to automate everything.
We have a range of interesting projects requiring software developers, projects are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products.
- Experience of working with Front-End Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- You're comfortable with HTML, CSS and related technologies.
- Demonstrated appreciation for design and UX best practice.
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements and qualifications
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build Progressive Web apps (PWA)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Must have experience of working on Angular JS
- Extensive hands-on experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Will be a bonus point if previous experience has been with product company
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to
students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for
handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students
looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Knowledge of React and SSR.
• Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
• Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
• Knowledge of redux is a plus.
• Creative problem Solving Skills.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
• Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time (JOB)
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- (IN-HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation