Required skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5, Fiori, Hana
Create development standards and checklists.
Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members
Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing
Performance tuning of programs
4+ years of experience in SAP ABAP for Programming with SAP development tools
Experience in Dialog Programming Smart Forms SAP Script User Exits ABAP4 Dictionary Business ADD INS BADIS Data Interfaces RFC ALE ALV IDOCS BDC BAPI BDT LSMW
Experience in SQL Trace SAP Run time analysis Debugging ABAP Query Info Sets
Experience with report development performance tuning modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming
Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales Service and Financials
Good exposure on HANA
Good Knowledge on SAP Tables Fields Domains and on creating Search Helps
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
Able to work independently
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Excellent leadership communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Strong sense of ownership and commitment
Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
Job description for react js developer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.- Experience of 1 year working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and jest.
-Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.- Good project management skills.
A ‘Web Frontend Software Engineer II, is the young member of our software/web development team. As an engineer you will develop highly standard reusable web components for a variety of web application which enable online bookings and personalized user experience to millions of customers who plan and book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex client-side scripting skills along with the art of design which include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a client-side scripting and stylesheet framework that you can use to build a A class web component and web application. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
● Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Material UI/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Web Sockets
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
1 to 3 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
Job Title: Sr.Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Indore/Pune/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai
( Currently Work From Home)
Primary Skills : Struts, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE - Strong OOPs fundamentals and good design skills, UML, Design Patterns
- Frameworks - Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Web Services Rest and Soap based
- Database Should have hands-on knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, PGSQL
- Build tools - e.g. Ant, Maven
- Should possess excellent understanding of java based applications and different customized flows/frameworks. Desirable Skills : Career Growth Plan : Target Companies : Responsibilities : Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Analyze issues in order to troubleshoot potential problems and suggest solutions
- Work with the Integration team to integrate external platforms via APIs/plug-ins
- Architect Integration platform to make sure efficient API calls
- Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- Attend daily Scrum, collaborate with technical & product team, and complete assigned tasks in each Agile Sprint
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for integrating applications
at About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : Angular Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
PI/PO or CPI
Conversions – LSMW or LTMC
Data Services REST Development
Good in S4 HANA experience
ABAP Objects, Workflows, BAPIs, BadIs, Report programming, Data Migration
Webdynpro components , Workflow developments
Web services , Adobe forms
SAP Functional business process and integration knowledge
Technical Lead Typescript Front End Developer:
- Good communication skills
- Experience in gaming framework and libraries like Phaser and Create JS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design patterns
- Experience in game development for mobile devices (IOS/Android browsers)
- Excellent analytical skills for debugging and problem solving
- Excellent problem solving skills and aptitude
- Ability to review code and design.
- Knowledge of Node JS, NPM & Grunt
- Knowledge of Pixi JS & Cocos2d-x
- Basic knowledge about graphics manipulation software like Photoshop, gimp etc.
- Experience in game development for mobile devices browser (IOS/Android browsers)
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling a huge set of data.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single-page frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJs/other frameworks and ability to design the architecture of single-page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, web pack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Strong hands-on on writing test cases and documenting UI component.