Experience need : 2-4 Years
Hiring Mode : Permanent
Notice period : Immediate /30 Days
- Thorough understanding of Angular 2 and above, and its core principles
- Should have excellent front-end UI development skills.
- Should be proficient in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
- Experience with web-pack
- Should have experience on working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- Should be good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- Proficient understanding of Git and related services like GitHub, BitBucket etc.
About SkoolTree Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to FileSpin with the development of new and innovative features
- Work on our core API services
- Write tested and maintainable code following coding standards and best practices
- Contribute to the improvement of integration and internal tools
- Maintain existing features
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join us and be on our ambitious growth journey. In this role, you will help build FileSpin into the most innovative Digital Asset Management platform in the world. You will have ample opportunities to work in areas solving awesome technical challenges and learning along the way.
Our 2022 roadmap focuses on: creating an amazing API and UI, scaling our cloud infrastructure to deal with an order of magnitude higher media processing volume, implementing more ML pipelines and tuning the stack for high-performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for your remote work setup
- Life Insurance
- A culture that values your contribution and gives you autonomy
- Startup ethos, no useless meetings
- Continuous Learning Budget
- In an entrepreneurial workplace, we value creativity and innovation
FileSpin's mission is to bring excellence and joy to the enterprise. We are a fully remote team spread across the UK and Europe. We bootstrapped in a garage (true story) and have been profitable from day one.
We value innovation and uncompromising professional excellence. Work at FileSpin is challenging, fun and highly rewarding. Come and be part of a unique company that is redefining what work is.
We are setting up a team in India and looking for senior hires. We are a remote-first company.
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- Knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
As a Frontend SDE in our feature engineering organization, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop front end screens for single click configuration of our API and AI models.
- Frontend overlay screens on various browsers (including web and mobile).
- Write computer code for highly available, scalable systems that are easy to maintain.
- Code web crawlers and scraping solutions that can seamlessly extract the content from any front end pages through a simple configuration / one click solution.
- Automated QA testing of all front end components that you develop.
- Own the timely and quality of delivery, including
- Automated Unit testing
- Zero P1, P2 and P3 from Dev to QA environments.
- Zero regression issues
- Deliver on time as per the product roadmap.
In this high impact role, you develop future defining software and will also be recognized for your technical acumen and leadership.
- Engineering / Masters in computer science.
- SDE in a product engineering organization.
- Must have front end development experience in a SaaS environment.
- Must have owned and delivered end to end modules
- Relevant Skills / Experience in:
- Technical skills including
- React JS
- Integration with REST API
- Node.js skills are good-to-have
About ishield.ai company:
We are a deep-tech, AI based, SaaS startup, working on complex challenges of tackling unconscious bias and toxicity in online content. Solutions to some of the problems we are solving are futuristic, bleeding edge, in the research space and these technologies are yet to be created.
Through the solutions we build, we want to create a meaningful impact on the society. Our aim is to make online spaces safer, inclusive and human for our future generations.
About our products:
Using the latest advancements in AI, we create AI algorithms that can detect unconscious bias and toxicity in any form of content (text, audio, video and images). These algorithms are exposed for enterprises through SaaS APIs, which seamlessly integrate with any enterprise software.
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React.js is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
at About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : Angular Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Front-End Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, React Hooks/HOC/Redux)
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with REST API patterns
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.