ALLDOX (www.allDox.com), is the application to solve everyday problem of managing documents - getting them when needed. ALLDOX intent is to be the 'Anytime, Anywhere Easy, Safe & Affordable Document Management Tool for Everyone' - for individuals and families, in job or in small businesses, making them super-organised even if they are not highly tech-initiated. At ALLDOX our mission to build "life changing solutions for everyone" ; Leverage technology for solving life problems, in an easy & affordable way.
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
3 - 6 yrs
₹3L - ₹7L / yr
This is not a normal job. ALLDOX is not a normal company and there is no formal training manual. Instead, we like to learn in the moment and roll with the punches.
We work very hard and expect a lot from our team members, internal or external. We’re looking for people who always wanted to be a part of a rapidly growing startup that does genuine good in the world.
Our team is seeking a few rockstars who can think ahead of time, learn quickly and take initiative. We are also looking for people who can fit with and add to our strong company culture. We love to dream big and take risks and are looking for people who are up for a challenge.
Software Engineers – Web will be responsible for development, enhancement, testing and deployment of ALLDOX Web app. They would ensure that ALLDOX is always ahead on the technology trend and adoption.
Core Technology Knowledge:
• Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS, CSS3.
• Experience and interest in building international quality UI & UX.
Execution Expertise :
• Familiarity with agile application development methodologies.
• Ability to comprehend and follow articulated design requirements.
• In tune with the global cutting edge technology trends in areas of relevance.
• Ability to deliver as per work plan.
• Hands on leadership with ability to code, bug fixing & testing of applications.
• Self starter / Independent worker.
• Disciplined to deliver in time bound manner.
• Good listener and capable of suggesting ideas from the discussion.
• Enjoy working on new things and comfortable with stuff never he/she has never done before.
• Proficient in written and oral communication – has to be willing to put his viewpoints across. Language is not really an issue, though fluency in English will help.
2-5 years of relevant experience with direct development responsibilities in reputed a technology company
B.Tech/B.E./MCA from a reputed institute.
Kolkata & Gurgaon
About ALLDOX :
ALLDOX, Inc. is a US corporation with its' development centres in India and its' holding corporation in Singapore is the venture benind ALLDOX, a comprehensive & secure document management tool focussed on international consumers.
ALLDOX is available on Mobile (iPhone, Android) and Web platforms. Commercially live since early 2014, ALLDOX is gaining its’ ground at a steady pace, in South East Asia, Latin America, Europe and North America.
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
- MocDoc is a digital healthcare solution that eliminates paperwork and connects patients with doctors in real-time. It operates in the healthcare industry and solves the problem of inefficient paper-based processes.
MocDoc is a digital healthcare solution that caters to healthcare professionals and patients. It digitizes all transactions, documents, and medical records in hospitals, clinics, labs, and pharmacies, eliminating paperwork altogether. MocDoc provides an online platform that connects the general public with doctors, providing real-time, authentic information relevant to their needs. The company solves the problem of inefficient paper-based processes in the healthcare industry. MocDoc's use-cases include streamlining patient appointments, managing medical records, and providing a platform for doctors to connect with patients. The company operates in the healthcare industry, serving hospitals, clinics, labs, and pharmacies. MocDoc's solution is designed to improve the efficiency of healthcare processes, reduce errors, and provide patients with better access to healthcare services.
In more than 130 countries, prescriptions and case histories are still "analog", unlike data output from imaging, pathology, -omics etc which have long gone digital. Handwritten notes on paper pose the most serious impediment to the promise of 'Digital Health'. InformDS Technologies digitises and automates pen & paper based clinical processes and seamlessly integrates with existing solutions. Digitising without any change in behaviour or workflow has led to rapid adoption and stickiness of our solution in India, with more than 4000 active doctors across independent clinics and 24 hospitals. We are directly addressing the data capture and compliance problem wherever pen touches paper in healthcare.
With Docsumo, automate data capture, extraction, and processing with 100% efficiency. Automate invoice processing with our fast and reliable document data capture software. Extract data from PDF to Excel, JSON, XML or update apps with webhooks.