- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Technical lead skills. Can handle a team or independent technical delivery
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
Experience : 2-3Years
- 2 years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Good experience and thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good experience in UI design and development
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Frontend Web Developer (Websites) you’ll design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences across Kwalee websites.
What you tell your friends you do
What you will really be doing
- Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Liaise with Site Optimization manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of front end development experience
- Knowledge with A/B testing and site personalization technologies, preferably leveraging Google Optimize / Adobe Target as a platform
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of Adobe Target / Google Optimize / Optimizely
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have a working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the programme and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready.
We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of.
Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Creativity and accountability.
What will you do? 🤔
- Lead frontend team and work with Engineering Team to design beautiful products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of working with data seamless!
- Help us design and optimize the performance of our products.
- Some of our users work with large data sets and have complex workflows that they manage with Atlan. You will be expected to prioritize user experience while building for scale.
- Design and develop products for diverse personas—data analysts in a large FMCG company, a data scientist working with a large fintech organization or a business user in a product startup.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve company-wide engineering goals and contribute to building a great engineering culture.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
- You have worked on building and debugging complex systems in both individual and team environments.
- You have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You are an expert in Vue.js or Nuxt.js and have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence product direction.
- You have lead a team of frontend engineers previously.
- You love crafting beautiful UI & solid UX/DX to solve the users’ problem. You have a knack to go one step further to delight the user.
- You understand the big data landscape and empathize with the problems of data teams.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
- You love open-source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (speak at conferences and meetups).