Job Title: Senior Engineer – Application Engineering
Remote | Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
We are looking for Senior Engineers to work with our Application Engineering team, designing, and developing a variety of applications. More specifically, you will:
- Determine the functional, and non-functional requirements and scope of working with the business analysts and engineering managers
- Design and develop multi-tier, cloud-native, high-performance, and scalable solutions
- Apply software engineering principles, design patterns and best practices to build solutions that are testable, secure, and robust
- Lead cross-functional agile teams across the software development lifecycle
- Evaluate design alternatives using proof of concepts and collaborate with architects to choose optimal solutions
- Performing design and code reviews
- Collaborate with project/program managers to estimate, plan, and mitigate technical risks at the module/project level
- Mentor and groom developers to deliver high-quality solutions
What do we expect?
- Relevant hands-on experience with one or more of the following:
- Programming Languages – C#, .Net core, MVC
- Database technologies - MySQL / SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Cloud environments - AWS / Azure / GCP (Good to have)
- Good understanding of API design and development
You are important to us, let’s stay connected!
Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don’t tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.
About Tiger Analytics
Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
Proficient in. MVC ASP Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
5+ year experience in software development
Self-motivated and highly professional.
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic.
Adaptable and flexible to business demands.
Positive 'can-do' attitude.
|SharePoint (online / SP2019/2016/2013/2010) + Azure PaaS services + .Net (with MVC)|
|• Should have 3-5 years of experience in SharePoint Online and SharePoint On- Premise environment.|
|• 3-4 years of Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Development like, Azure webapp , function, logic apps and azure Storage|
|• 1-2 years DevOps experience|
|• Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2013/2016 and O365 SharePoint Online.|
|• Must have development experience in C# .Net / ASP.NET framework /ASP.Net Core|
|• Good knowledge of SQL server|
|• Experience in SharePoint Migration, example: from on premise to Online|
|• Hands on experience in SharePoint PowerShell and PNP Script is preferred|
|• Ability to understand solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements|
|• Candidate should possess very good communication with strong business analyst skills and able to interact with the customer directly|
We are hiring for the position of .Net Developer with
Skill Set: .Net , ASP.Net or ASP.Net mvc , MVC or MVC FRAMEWORK
Exp: 3-6 years
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Location: Baner, Pune
- Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
- Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open-source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
- Work closely with Enterprise Clients and Map Requirements to Platform features
- BE/B.Tech or Similar (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
- 3-5 years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing scalable and high-performance services
- Proven working experience on Java / C++ / C# / Go.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in Web Services, JSON, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Maven, Spring.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GIT).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling, and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Client-facing Written and Speaking communication skills.
• Front-End: HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, jQuery, Angular
• Database: SQL Server, Oracle
• Ability to perform requirement analysis and design of customer requirements
• Good understanding of coding standards and best practises
• Exposure to customer communications for requirements discussion
Talview helps enterprises beat Hiring Lag and engage great candidates faster with the world's first AI-led Instahiring platform. Hiring Lag cripples’ businesses when open positions lie vacant adversely impacting a company's revenue, operations, and quality of hire. The best candidates today are in the market for only 10 days, and 6 of 10 candidates drop out of the hiring funnel when the process is too long. Talview empowers businesses to achieve a 100% digital hiring process with a parallel “one-click” high-quality candidate experience from the first interaction to final selection. Our clients include Adecco, Airbnb, Bajaj Allianz, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL, Sephora, and Unicef. Learn how we’re beating Hiring Lag at www.talview.com
Lead Engineer - Backend
We are seeking a Lead Engineer (Backend) to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation applications. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. This position will be reporting to the Engineering Mgr. Work will primarily be in nodejs to begin with.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of backend languages: nodejs, PHP, Java, C++
- Expertise with messaging queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Ability to write optimized queries in any SQL
Talview's culture is rooted in Collaboration, Commitment to excellence, Credence, and Customer-centricity (our 4Cs).
We have Off-Roaders, Bikers, Table Tennis Players, Cricketers, Runners, Video Game champs, Musicians, and almost all varieties of people in the team. We have Great Family people along with Happy Singles. You will surely find a buddy here once you join us and you can bring your talented buddies too!
Working at Talview has its perks
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!