We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead (React Js) - Powai(Work from office) who would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of web applications. You would manage the React Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Drive the entire Front-end development function of Truemeds’ applications.
- Provides technical guidance to Software Engineers by means of coaching and mentorship throughout E2E software development, maintenance and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promotes team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- Understand and derive complexity-based estimations (User Story Points) and provide input to the Software Engineering Manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks. Per account methodologies define work breakdown structure, plans and lead task execution by assigning software engineers to tasks, ensuring effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations, mastering and executing Scrum ceremonies and empowering the scrum members and enabling cross-functional capabilities
- Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, code, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications. Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions, including operability perspective. Identifies areas for automation. Follows Truemeds’ software engineering standards, applicable software development methodologies and release processes. Performs code reviews and participates in test reviews.
- Analyzes and provides input for the requirements and provides impact assessment for new features or bug fixes.
- Represents/leads discussions related to products/applications/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders. Represent the team with stakeholders.
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measures them and takes corrective actions in case of variances. Ensures all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and works with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Supports managerial routines of Hire to Retire, mainly providing professional leadership of the team, peer feedback and development, assuring productivity and effectiveness of the team. Leads initiatives to build technical and functional competencies to meet the needs of the team.
- People Management - Structures the team’s work in a way that is best suited to the product/service development and maximizes efficiency. Coaches and empowers the team. Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork based on motivation and inspiration.
- Working experience with popular React JS workflows like Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers) or Flux and Middlewares (Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga).
- Extensive knowledge of key React skills such as Context API, Hooks, Server Side Rendering, Progressive web applications, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Proficient with Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Working experience with frontend development tools such as NPM or Webpack etc.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Team Lead in a medium/large scale company in Agile/DevOps methodology.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS
- Working experience on CI processes, version control (GIT preferred) and Artifact repositories.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- You will also be eligible to receive ESOPs as part of your compensation and performance.
Truemeds is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
About Truemeds India
- Strong experience of Angular 3+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
- Design & build applications for Browser app - Chrome, Firefox, Safari by using Angular, React, Stencil Components
- Strong knowledge on web technologies
- Should be proactive to maintain the code quality and help improve the standards
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- It would be plus to have Good knowledge on KaiOS Architecture, App Submission Guidelines and kaiStore Submission process
- Proficient in handling responsive design, memory optimization and concepts
- Knowledge on progressive web apps
- Proficient in using RESTful APIs & JSON data
· Design, develop web applications using AngularJS 6 or above
· Work closely with onsite, offshore, and cross functional teams, Product Management, backend developers, SQA teams to effectively use technologies to build and deliver high quality and on-time delivery
· Proactively Identify risks and failure modes early in the development lifecycle and develop POCs to mitigate the risks early in the program
· Assertive communication and team skills
· This individual be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work on multiple projects and function in a team environment.
· Keep an eye on NFR’s and ensure our product is meeting all required compliances as per Carrier standards.
Experience and Skills Required:
· 5-8 years of overall experience in web appSoftwareproduct development
· At least 5 years of experience in AngularJS
· Solid working knowledge of using Cloud native resources for data retrieval and persistence.
· Thorough working knowledge in integrating with Azure, azure functions, Microservices etc.,
· Experience in executing CI/CD processes
· B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech qualification
- experience in HTML5 , CSS3 , & Web application development
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and best industry standards
- Experience writing/completing Unit Testing
- Experience working with APIs & RESTful APIs
- Experience working in Agile3
Company Name: Curl Tech
Website : www.curl.tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Front End/UI Developer
As a Front-End developer, your role would involve designing, developing and implementing user interface components using React.js, Redux, Webpack, Angular, CSS, HTML, REST Web Services.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
- As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
- Proficient in developing cross browser compatible applications with an eye for creating impressive UX designs.
- Experience in React.js, Redux, Webpack, Angular 8+, CSS, HTML, REST web Services
- Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
- Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 3-5 years of hands on experience.
- Work within the Drupal theming system to create templates and per-process functions to implement features using the industry’s best
- Design innovative, proof-of-concept (POC)
- Design and implement responsive web solutions using existing brand style
- Ensure best practices are followed for front-end
- Experience in designing a beautiful and intuitive web
- Experience in writing fast and maintainable custom codes for HTML5, CSS, CSS3, and
- Experience working with the Drupal theme system, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn a theme system in a different
- Experience working on large website projects using agile
- Comfortable working with front-end development tools, such as Sass, Bower, Grunt,
- Comfortable with, and advocates for, the mobile-ﬁrst approach to front-end
- Knowledge of or experience in UX design, information architecture, and/or content
- Enthusiasm for open-source philosophy and community
Required Skill Set
- Experiencein Drupal 8 Frontend.
Prior experience in any project management tool.
Aerotime is reinventing the calendar to make us more effective and less busy. It is the calendar for high-performance teams.
Individuals and teams trust Aerotime to help them find flow and run at their peak efficiency, prioritizing important work that makes them fulfilled and happy!
What are we solving?
Today's calendar system has a lot of issues that make it work against us and not for us:
- Scattered meetings cause time fragmentation and hence wasted time.
- No clear flow in the day. Hard to prioritize across streams of information with action items coming from multiple sources.
- A lot of meetings! We've all been there, sitting in meetings where we feel we're not adding any value.
What's our hypothesis?
Aerotime fixes them at the core and goes beyond by two systems that together make teams master of productivity:
- Time Blocking: Aerotime is building a prioritization engine that makes it very easy to create tasks from multiple sources and time block them on your calendar.
- Meeting Effectiveness Workflows: Aerotime creates space in your calendar by pulling you out of unnecessary meetings, minimizes context switching between meetings, and makes it easy to run meetings very effectively.
Together, these systems help you maintain a beautiful balance between collaboration and creativity — right where innovation happens!
Our time is limited. It is the only asset that cannot be bought back. Yet without realizing it, we use it ineffectively day after day. You'll be solving this problem!
You'll be reinventing calendars with us and helping humans be a lot more effective. As an early member, you'll define the principles and culture of Aerotime and be integral in determining the long-term roadmap of this company.
If you join us, you'll be a founding team member who helps define:
- Future company culture and principles
- Engineering practices
- People to hire
- The direction & focus for Aerotime's products
- Piyush Narwani & Dhruv Goel started Aerotime in Jan 2021 after realizing that teams in companies are not running to their full potential, and it is happening because of continuous context switching from meetings and Slack pings, with noise taking over what's truly important.
- Aerotime is backed by some of the best in the world: Y Combinator (W21), Sequoia, Nexus, SOMA, and a few thought leaders like Akshay Kothari (COO, Notion), Damien Coullon (VP, Product & Growth, LinkedIn), Nir Eyal (NYTimes best selling author), Ramakant Sharma (Founder, LivSpace) & Daniel Attia (Head of Research, Prof G Media).
- We are currently 100% remote, primarily hiring in US and India. Post-Covid, we plan to have offices in Bangalore and SF Bay Area.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
Your primary focus will be developing web applications and components. You'll implement them with the React.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, and a quality product is crucial.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js and workflows like Redux.
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
3. Translating designs and wireframes in high-quality code.
4. Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
5. Integrating APIs for complete functionality.
6. Write technical documentation.
1. Experience developing desktop and mobile applications for a minimum of 2 years.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
4. Should have experience with Redux and respective middlewares (eg. redux-thunk or redux-saga)
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
6. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
7. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Knowledge of D3.js would be plus
Required Experience: 2 - 4 year of experience