Should have knowledge & deploying of web app & browsers
Exp in Redux-middleware, API, Flux, Redux, ECMAScript,OOJS, JSX)
Excellent knowledge on UI design principles, patterns
About AnalyticsFox Softwares
AnalyticsFox Softwares Pvt.Ltd., is an Indian outsourcing company providing offshore software development services for clients across geographies. In India, we are leading Fintech Focused Software Services Company, providing end-to-end Fintech Solutions.
Our Product EzPayout is an All-in-one Payment Management Solutions for all payout needs. Instant, Secure and Simple in operations.
We strive to smartly create value for our clients, consistently providing optimal solutions with our insight and innovation that helps them build and achieve excellence and sustainability.
Services we provide:
- Application Development
- Mobile Application and Website
- Product Maintenance & Support
- Testing & QA
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Legacy Product Management & Mordenization
- Cloud Service
- Big Data Analysis
- Technology Consulting
Experience - Min 1 year of experience in development using Ionic framework
Technologies - Angular + Ionic
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Firm grasp of the CSS, HTML5
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don't just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions.
Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers.
What do we do at Ditto?
We explain health insurance and term(life) insurance in a language you can understand.
We curate and offer personalized recommendations to our users.
Who's backing us?
We are funded by Zerodha- India's largest stockbroker
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our core tech team. You will be focusing on our web apps.
Pay close attention to details and be able to follow specifications and mockups (pixel perfect).
Integrating third-party dependencies, libraries, and analytics tools
Incorporate engineering best practises, methodologies & standards in all deliverables
Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
Understanding user requirements, mapping them to the system requirements, and incorporating changes in the project as required.
Test, discover, and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Write clean, organized, well-documented code
3+ years of experience in front end development
Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS/SASS)
Strong understanding in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages (REST, GraphQL, WebSocket)
Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc
Strong experience in React, React Hooks, Redux, Thunk | Saga, ES6, Typescript, ESLint
Experience building complex features and interfaces for React Applications.
Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, database design
A passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems
Ability to learn new tech stacks reasonably quickly.
Opportunity to lead new frontend development initiatives
Flexible working hours
Comprehensive health insurance coverage for self and family
Front end Developer : (Group Manager )
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Java Backend development.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge/experience in Data structure, Algorithms.
- Proficiency with Programming Language: Java 1.8 and above (1.8 V must), J2EE.
- Proficiency with Framework: Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST), Hibernate, JMS.
- Strong knowledge in any one Relational Databases (Mysql / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Tools & Utilities: STS / Eclipse / IntelliJ / NetBeans.Web/Application Server: Jboss.
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multithreading concepts
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You have founded/worked in a start-up and have worked in an enterprise environment You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals and work with cross teams.
- You practice test-driven development and you are able to drive agile practices.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language/framework/stack.
- You have published reusable packages.
- You have worked with building automation, devise farms, multi-target testing.
- You are able to optimize the application for performance and speed.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You know that start-ups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company
- HTML5 (DOM)
- CSS 3
- React Native/React/Angular/NativeScript/Vue
- In-depth knowledge of how frameworks works
- Code formatters
- Testing tools(Jest, Enzyme)
- You are comfortable with caching, performance optimization, etc
- You are comfortable with native mobile development
We are looking for a passionate Sr.Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain the software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The candidate should have working knowledge in the specialist area of
Spring Boot Framework , Hibernate/JPA,
REST API using the Java,
GIT / GitHub/SVN,
Note : JSP,Servlet and Spring Boot is must
Added AdvantageMicro service architecture
BE / MCA
5+ years of work experience.
Working 6 days per week
Good Communication Skills.
The will be responsible for :
- Designing and development of Responsive Web Application
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5, CSS & Java Script
- Strong Understanding of concept of DOM (Document Object Model)
- Understanding of how browsers (Chrome, Mozilla) work behind the scene
- Knowledge of React JS, CSS Flexbox (Preferred or Optional )
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.