- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
Software Engineer - Frontend
React.Js - 2 Years - Intermediate
About Role :
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer - Frontend to join our team to implement the designed architecture and flow of the product to support a high-performance and scalable product.
● Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges using React
● Participate in architectural, design, and product sessions
● Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
● Interface with stakeholders and senior management
● Research and apply new technologies and best practices
● Optimize application time complexity and scalability.
Who should apply?
● B.Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
● 2 -5 years of experience in Front-end development using React/angular or any similar technologies.
● Experience with state management frameworks such as Redux
● Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, and popular frontend development tools.
● Understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Willingness to learn new skills
About this role
If you like to build intutive frontend applications with scalable code, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Learn and understand user interactions and design & implement UI components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- You must have at least 1 year of full-time experience in frontend development using React.
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating appealing User Interfaces is a bonus
- An eye for alignment and spacing is a must
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
Official Website: https://ascendeum.com/
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a Frontend Developer.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
The ideal candidate needs to be highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in Wordpress. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of enhancements, and new development as required
- Work on development or modification of WooCommerce and WordPress plugins to meet the desired functionalities
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Position: Software Engineer (React JS Developer)
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Soft Skills :
Excellent interpersonal Skills, Written & Verbal communication skills
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively based on facts & data Ability to
manage multiple streams in parallel in high pressure situation
Good understanding of Domain Drive Design
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a deeply skilled Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the product and the open source community to build the Coredge.io vision. You'll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in Cloud native ecosystem.
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community, universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
Minimum two year of experience in React is required for this position.
- Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design,
- development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
- We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
- This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch.
- Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
- Tech Stack: React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, Razor Pay, Google Analytics, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD Pipeline
• Working with the technical manager, understanding requirements, documents, and
develops with clean and maintainable code, and works with members to foster growth
within the team.
• Analyses, designs, programs, resolve bugs, supports, and modifies software for
enhancements and/or new feature development.
• Estimates work based on requirements.
• Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known
• Develop and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance.
• Work with modern tools like Jira, Git, Google Docs, etc
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-learner.
• Partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• BE / B.Tech / MCA
• 5 – 8 years of experience in Front-end development.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
• Experience working with ReactNative and understanding of ReactNative best
Practices would be added advantage.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Having knowledge of Unit-Test/Java/Spring will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON and Web Token
• Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages,
• especially around modern application architectures.
• Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or
Location- Anywhere in India with remote working (Base location Mumbai/Pune)
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.