1E9 Advisors is seeking a Python / Django developer to build cutting-edge valuation, risk management, and dispatch/optimization software applicable to renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
A deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms is essential for this role. We build everything in Python / Django, so expertise in both is important to us.
We are seeking candidates who are numerate and have significant expertise in programming and Python.
- Develop applications
- Test code
- Write documentation
- Deploy applications
- Maintain live services
- Analytical skills
- Obsession with details
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with one or more general-purpose languages
- Expertise in Python 3.7+
- ReactJS / VueJS / AngularJS
- Git + GitHub
- Shell scripting
- D3 & Observable
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About 1E9 Advisors
We are a software product company and we are on a mission to decarbonize the world.
Intelligent analytics is one of the most powerful tools we have to achieve this goal. Our tech stack is built around Python, Django, VueJS, and D3.
We believe that the most rewarding work is often the most challenging and we embrace challenges that push us to our limits. The challenge of doing simple things well appeals to us.
こだわり (kodawari), a Japanese term for the uncompromising and relentless pursuit of perfection through attention to detail, is at the heart of our approach.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product and bring the "Idea on Paper" to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a NodeJS Engineer to join our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
What would you do?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a significant and vital portion of the product to be gradually under your responsibility.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
- Integrate with APIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- You will be collaborating with your teammates and clients.
- 2+ years of experience working on NodeJS. Experience building a Product, preferably SAAS.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS Framework. Experience in NestJS is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very seriously
- Good hold of DB skills - a combination of SQL and no-SQL experience is preferred.
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or CloudWatch, or AppInsights
- Experience in using NodeJS with a NoSQL backend like MongoDB, Key-value stores, and ElasticSearch is a plus
- Knowledge of frontend framework is a plus.
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers worldwide - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics.
About CAW Studios
We are a Product Engineering Company of 110+ geeks.
We run engineering for startups like Interakt, CashFlo, hBits, FastTI, Fhynix, BeTagged, FastBar, Haptik, CloudDefense, Bureau, AccelData Flipspaces, Aerchain, Freightwala, and Reeco.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Key Skills required:
Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
Solid understanding of Python concepts.
Strong experience in building web applications using Django.
Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying.
Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git.
Working experience with Docker.
Experience in deploying applications to hosting environments
Interested can share resume on:
Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application; therefore, understanding front-end technologies is necessary as
Education Qualification: B. E / B. Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) / MCA / BSE Computers from a reputed university and/or equivalent knowledge and skills.
Skillset and Expertise.
1. Having 0-6 Months of Industry Experience.
2. Familiarity/good knowledge of Python with Django framework and ORM (Object Relational
3. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and Multi-process architecture.
4. Understanding the fundamentals of design principles behind a scalable application.
5. Knowledge of unit testing and debugging applications to ensure low latency and high availability.
6. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
7. Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
8. ReactJS or AngularJS version 8 and above skills are the added advantage
Django – ORM
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Develop Django based RESTful APIs and WebSockets
2. Manage and mentor the junior and intern developers to deliver the project requirements in the given timeline
3. Carry out Database Modelling and Designing
4. Make DFDs, ER diagrams, etc.
5. Integrate Python APIs/endpoints to other Python outputs (JSON, etc.)
6. Work with clean code writing practices and structure the code for collaborated development
7. Analyze different use-cases and coming up with creative solutions
8. Build reusable components and back-end libraries for future use
9. Participate in daily scrums
10. Work on responsive web development
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Learn and work using new technologies
13. Work on being involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
14. Work with a focus on coding and debugging
15. Collaborate with front-end developers
For this role we expect you to have 3+ years of experience in Backend development. You should have strong command
of Python, REST and Flask/Django along with some experience in GIT is nice to have. If you have knowledge about client
side languages like JS, ReactJS and experience in API design and development, it is a huge plus.
You should be knowledgeable about programming languages, operating systems, networks, databases and SQL,
algorithms, architecture, code design and design patterns