We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 10B+ impressions monthly.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
- Create architecture/ software design for challenging problems.
- Making sure team is following proper architectural and software design principles, lay down coding standards, review code/architecture/software design done in the team.
- Mentoring young engineers is very important part of the job. They would look up to you.
- Managing projects and drive them end to end from technical standpoint.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 5 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with web development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb etc).
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience of mentoring other engineers
- Experience managing software engineering projects from technical standpoint
- Experience in code / software design / architecture review.
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
About AdPushup Inc
- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
About the Company:
We are a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price. The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, set-up, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast. We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
- Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
- Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
- Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished product
- Work closely with product owner to create stories
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Salary range : 15 lpa - 30 lpa or more depending on candidate experience.
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
- Python (Flask and Django)
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game. And POCs are the snacks that fuel them.
- Grow with us. It is a family
- Gain exposure to two of the fastest growing markets in the world - South East Asia and Social Commerce
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to
the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit
the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack
creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the
ongoing software development from the initial
specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
3-5 years of exp in building web applications using
PHP (Laravel framework)
Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and
Good understanding of databases like MySQL,
Write clean and well-designed codes
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDb and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your own ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge in web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.
Job type: Permanent with ACL Digital
- MySQL, or Postgres
- Linux systems
- Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills