As a backend developer you will participate in implementation, deployment and support of application developed. As a member working in a team you will work with solution architect and other developers on interpretation/translation of use cases into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Write effective, scalable, testable and reusable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Coordinate with teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming, data structures
- Work experience as a Python Developer, should have hands on experience in building applications from scratch
- Expertise in Django framework
- Should have good control of object-relational mapping (ORM) and/or in any SQL database administration
- Familiarity with front-end technologies would be a plus
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Should be good at Agile development
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up architecture/designs
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new technology and domain quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with engineer’s teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, front end team.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
About Starlly Solutions Pvt Ltd
Servy, yet another SaaS CRM from Starlly addresses the limitations in the after market service deliveries by producers of any kind of products. Its tailor yourself service for any business owner to improve customer satisfaction by bringing in effciciency in service deliveries.
Web developement experience is a must!
Graduation /B.tech/B.E completion is a must to apply for this role.
- Write clear and effective API documentation.
- Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
- Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Review code for both oneself and team members
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact
- Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes
- An engineer with at least 1-5 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role
You will get to lead backend development across the enguru product suite, including our spoken English app for adults and spoken English app for kids amongst others. You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to help optimise the architecture across our apps.
Desired Experiences & Skillsets
- Experience with Python/Django and worked with &
- End-to-end expertise in web application
- Strong understanding of structured & unstructured databases
- Proficient with JS Frameworks
- Dev-ops experience around handling deployments &
- Led and/or collaborated closely with team members
Proficiency with tools such as
- Rest APIs (and RESTful API principles)
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join the Engineering team based out of Gurgaon. We provide users with the opportunity to invest in gold, government bonds, crypto currencies and other investment products to grow their savings.
We are constantly looking to improve the investment experience and educate users about
growth opportunities. In each release, we aim to make pluang more useful for our users and add features to ensure state of the art security & reliability. Our users trust us with their hard-earned money and we take it very seriously. We consistently strive to deliver top-quality.
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
● Be honest, reliable & consistent
● Write efficient & clean code
● Have a strong sense of ownership
● Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
● Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Java, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
We at Fabzen Technologies are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced individual to fulfil the role of Spring boot developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Professional experience on a software development team as a developer.
- Strong software documentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
The candidate must be proficient at:
- Socket programming
- Async await and promises
- Databases such as mongo, MySQL
- Passport JS for Google and Facebook integration
- Working on APIs with authentication and authorization
- Building frontend for mobile applications
- MVC architecture
- Work closely with the development team to deliver code as required for the applications and their updates.
- Ensure the design and development of the application fulfil our requirements and achieve desired objectives.
- Ensure company standards are followed; Project schedules and issues are effectively managed, and the same is effectively communicated.
- Ensure documentation, knowledge sharing, and training in new software.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Monitor the functioning of the application and provide suggestions and support to maintain the same.
Experience in a game development company or in developing gaming applications would be an added advantage.
Job Description:We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
inai is building the future of payments
inai is Segment for payments. We make the lives of digital/online merchants easier
by enabling them to manage their payments’ stack in a low-touch / no-code
fashion. Merchants can now future proof their payment stack and break out of the
consistent trade-off between a great checkout experience and the flexibility
required to maintain the same.
inai was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have decades of experience in
finance and tech. inai has been backed by marquee investors including Kunal
Shah, Razorpay, the first investors in Square/Twitter, and other stellar investors.
Back-end engineers will build the core of inai’s platform which comprises of 3
• Front-end: handle the checkout experience for our merchants and the
dashboard their product teams would be using daily
• Integrations: that handle our integrations with various payment processors,
wallets, BNPLs, analytics providers, fraud and risk providers and accounting
• Platform: The glue that holds it all together. APIs will be the norm, databases
your core, scalability, reliability, and system design your everyday concern.
• Develop APIs to integrate with 3rd party systems — primarily in the payments
• Work closely with our front end and integrations engineering teams and also
with our colleagues across the globe.
• Take ownership for the modules you develop and key technology decisions,
and customer issues.
• Contribute towards documentation (internal and customer-facing), code
reviews, tooling, and processes.
You will have
• 2 to 8 years experience as a full stack engineer. Atleast 1+ years in handling
• Experience in working with 3rd party APIs. You should be able to peruse 3rd
party API documentation and retro-fit the APIs with the platform team.
• Experience writing APIs in Python, relational databases
• Can communicate and interact with a larger team
• Experience in working with multiple payment gateways or integrating them
• Experience with handling payment tokens.
• Experience with OpenAPI, JSON API specs
• Health insurance for you and your loved ones - on us.
• Work-life balance: Our success will not come at the expense of your work-life
• Grow with us: Working in the intersection of fintech and SaaS, you will have
all the opportunities to grow in this thriving sector.
• Work from Home: We will help set up your home in your residence in India.
Inai will continue to operate remotely till the situation returns back to normal.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in enterprise application design, system performance and scalability
- 5+ year experience in web services, distributed systems, and highly available and scalable applications.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE and should have worked on high availability, low latency platforms.
- Ability to question status quo and identify bad design/code patterns which can impact performance and maintainability of the code.
- Excellent understanding of system design and design patterns.
- Previous experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience in developing robust RESTful services is desirable.
- Have very good communication skills
- Have strong experience in the Spring framework.
- Good experience in SQL/Oracle
- BS degree in computer science or related fields. MS degree desired