If you are interested, please share the following information at your earliest:
- Updated CV
- Current CTC in the breakup of fixed /variable/stocks (if any)
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Percentage in 10th, 12th, B. tech
Role Summary: Front-end Developer who would contribute towards building a highly flexible and scalable front-end by bringing deep core technology expertise.
- Ensure proper offline access using service workers and PWA
- Develop components which are SEO friendly
- Have experience in server-side rendering
- Drive evolution of application performance
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Good experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS
- React native
- Redux exposure
- Have handled service workers and PWA caching and updates
- CSS pre-processors knowledge like sass
- Knowledge of webpack, parcel, grunt etc.
-Knowledge of pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (Gulp / Grunt)
-Have an eye for good UI/UX, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
-Interested in writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes
- 2+ years of experience
-Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations
-Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
-Interested in working on fast-paced
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
What do we do?
About MobileFirst: Mobile design & development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Israel.
We have catered to clients in Automobiles, Paints, Fashion, Sports, Transportation, Food, Music, Coupons, Smart Parking, Uber for X, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ yr experience with React JS & React Web UI
- MEAN Stack or MERN Stack Experience is required
- MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS & NodeJS
- Understanding of React & Redux is required
- Experience with MongoDB, Postgresql, MySQL database
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub
What should you have?
- Amazing debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Opensource Libraries & frameworks
- Command over algorithms, design trends & knowledge about popular applications on App
Who are we looking for?
Tech Savvy. Fast learner. Leader.
We don't see your college degree or we don't care if you are a dropout.
- Great Fun Learning exposure
- Training and Seminars on new Technologies
- Startup Experience
- Flexible timings and "work from home" options
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as an experienced react developer!
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Build reusable code and components for future use in React and Redux
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 Sass/Less
- Ability to write proper documentation and comments
- Perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proﬁcient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Lead frontend engineer who has hands-on experience with Angular/React in the front end responsibilities. You'll be involved with bringing features from idea to completion and mentoring an incredibly talented group of peers.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical skills as a frontend engineer and architect, we’d love to chat with you!
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer for Vauld’s web and mobile applications.
- Architect, develop, maintain, and improve our front-end libraries.
- You have 5 years or more of front end development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
- Experience in any of React/AngularJs/Vue js
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
- Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) startups and fintech firms.
- Experience working with Visualisation/graphs/gaming
- Experience building for mobile platforms
- Understands the cryptocurrency landscape
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 3 to 5 years in web development with desire to work in fast-paced startups.
- Should be capable of handling a couple of high traffic websites without much of a guidance. Good at debugging and solving cross browser issues.
- Must have experience with Express, ReactJs, Redux, Webpack etc. First hand knowledge of building PWA is preferred.
- Must understand how to optimize web page performance for SEO and snappy user experience. Must have used tools like light-house etc.
- Must be adept in using REST APIs and defining best suited contracts and schema for interacting with them. 6. Knowledge of building isomorphic (with some parts of the page as server side rendered) web applications is desirable.
a) CSS / Bootstrap : Flex Layout/ability to demonstrate the cascading nature of CSS clearly with example/Positioning.
c) TypeScript: Basic understanding of using TS. Union Types, Index Signatures,
d) REST: Backend experience. REST principles, URL structures for APIs. integration using native JS (fetch and Promises) and in Angular. use cases of getting vs POST vs PUT vs PATCH.
e) Angular : Abstractions of Angular Component, Service, Pipe, Directive, Module, Lifecycles. Knew advanced patterns as well Dynamic Components, Content Projection, Reactive Forms, ViewChild, ContentChild. Understood Observables and various operators demonstration of Design Skills ability to create the component and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.