• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Degree in Computer Science, Maths, or equivalent.
● Experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure.
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL: MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL,
DynamoDB or MongoDB.
● Fluent in common design patterns, modular architecture, microservices, and a
demonstrated web and polyglot development experience.
● Passionate about distributed computing and building applications that are
robust, scalable, and keep the customers happy.
● Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Scala; a strong foundation
in data structures, algorithms, understanding of threads, synchronization, and
● Experience with deployment, configuration, automation tools, and DevOps
● Understanding of Internet security models, REST API, and application
● Good to have some understanding of Serverless.
Job Title: Laravel Developer
Company Name: Crescentek
Company Website: https://www.crescentek.com/
Develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Laravel.
Develop & implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and SOAP.
Write and execute unit tests.
Implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery.
Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability. stability, and scalability.
Skills & Experience:
experience as a backend Laravel developer.
Experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
Knowledge of database operations with MySQL.
Knowledge and experience of OOPS.
Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
Knowledge of Full lifecycle application development
Design, code and debug software
Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
Extract and reverse engineer existing code
SQL, MySQL DB Management
1. Design, implementation, and deployment of applications
2. Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
3. Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
4. Work extensively with cross-functional teams across.
5. Work with the business team and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
6. The ideal candidate will be a leader, builder, and operator. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast-paced environment where time to hit the market is supercritical.
Desired Candidate profile:
1. A Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education from Elite College or institution and work experience.
2. 4+ years of Software Development experience.
3. Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, C++ on a UNIX or Linux platform).
4. Very strong software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development.
5. Ability to design and implement systems end to end on your own while maintaining highest coding standards.
6. Excellent knowledge of design patterns and ability to reflect it in their code.
7. Ability to lead projects and mentor junior engineers on the same.
8. Mandatory work experience in skills sets: REST API, JDBC, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
9. Solid Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
10. Software development experience in Servlet, JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS, building web services and highly scalable applications or Google Cloud Suite.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 5+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.
Design themes using HTML, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap, and WordPress.
Maintain existing WordPress client sites.
QA sites during staging and after deployment.
Create clean, DRY, and reusable code.
Keep yourself and the team up to date with JIRA kanban flow work boards.
Work with Lead and junior developers as a team from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
PHP frameworks knowledge and MVC understanding
Knowledge of version control (GIT).
Attend meetings with in-house account managers and project leads to discuss technical requirements, timeframes, mockups/wireframes and scope of work.
Working both independently and with other developers.
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Adhering to best practices, comments in code, and documentation.
2+ year of experience with WordPress and PHP.
Willingness to learn Advance WP CMS and Liquid templating for custom theme development.
Experience building custom themes, plugins, and widgets.
Experience working with third-party APIs - SOAP, REST and other (Facebook and Twitter).
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching. Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment. Benefits Additional Notes We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: - weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Required Experience and Qualifications
3 to 4 Years of working experience in WordPress is required.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- Half-day working Saturdays
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- Diwali Bonuses
- and more...