- NetSuite Suitescript Development experience is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in Suite Script (1.0 and 2.0)
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience in customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Experience with and understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world
- Good understanding of Order to Cash, Order to Pay, Record to Report process and experience developing solutions in NetSuite.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and training, defining support procedures, and implementing multiple business solutions under tight time constraints
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions in NetSuite.
- Strong knowledge of Suite Builder, Suite Flow (Workflows) and Suite Analytics.
- Working integration experience using various API solutions
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
About VNMT Solutions
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Things that we look for in candidates
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Logical Thinking
- Hands-on programming exposure.
- Problem solver with a deep solution mind-set.
- Constant learner: Up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities with innovative solutions.
- One who is willing to sign up for great missions and willing to put the work required for the outcomes.
- Collaborator: Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the SQL Databases
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,MVC,C#,SQL Server 2012+
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
● Own the development and deployment of one or more integral module (APIs and Services) that is part of AgroStar’s technology platform, used by farmers for communication, decision support and ecommerce
● Collaborate with the Product Managers and Senior Engineers for
understanding and designing the modules.
● Own the quality of module, and work with QA and Tech Support teams to identify hotspots, and bring continuous improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher, with course in Programming/Data
● Experiences of programming in Python or GoLang or Web Technologies
● Sound understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented
Design and Databases (mySQL or mongoDB)
● Passionate about Software Engineering practices
● Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of .NET framework
• Experienced in at least one relational database e.g. MS SQL, Oracle
• Problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Ability to complete tasks and maintain productivity with minimal supervision
• Used to work remotely and in an international work environment is a plus
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
• Recommend and execute modifications to the existing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1. Education:- Any Graduate / BCA / PG Diploma / B.Tech / MCA / MBA (IT)
2. Technical Skill Sets:-
Languages: VB / VB.Net / Asp.Net / C#
RDBMS: Oracle / MS Sql Server / MySql
Web Technology: HTML / DHTML / ASP.Net / AJAX / HTML-5
OZiva is India's leading clean, plant based nutrition brand, combining modern science and ancient Ayurveda. We aim towards driving the paradigm shift from curative health care to preventive healthcare by focusing on the two fundamental pillars of fitness - nutrition and exercise.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help people lead a healthier and better lifestyle.
We run a powerful, high impact, fast paced operation with cutting edge technology and good old-fashioned passion for making people healthier and fitter.
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
Please find below the required skill set
- Strong Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of Ruby principles and core concepts.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and principles.
- Understanding of RESTful/ SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge/ Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Excellent communication Skill.
Role - Backend Developer
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
Programming Language - Python & framework Django
- Building REST API's & Services In Django Framework
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of the database schema
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language Python
- Hands-on experience with Python Frameworks like Django
- Proficient knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (Relational & NoSQL)
- Understanding of queueing systems like Redis/AWS SQS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in Docker
- HandsOn Knowledge with implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in managing applications on AWS
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling application to support load changes
- Product wide application-level thinking on API and data modeling
1. Should have 4 to 8 years of experience in Ruby on Rails Development.
2. Should be able to write clean Ruby code.
3. Should have excellent knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
4. Should have excellent understanding of AngularJS or BackboneJS.
5. Should have excellent understanding of MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
7. Should have excellent knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
Backend and Rails front-end (HAML/CSS)
ReactJS is a bonus