I hope all of you are doing well
We have an opening for Mobile Automation
Candidate must have experience 4+ years in automation
- At least two projects experience in automating mobile applications on mobile platforms (Android and iOS)
- Proven track record in integrating end to end process of mobile automation deployment solutions with CI/CD pipeline and running on emulators and physical devices
- Experience in creating branches and workflows using Git
- Experience in Appium, testng, cucumber, selenium, page factory, maven
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git
- Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests
- Work with developers to get bugs reproduced and tested
- Very good in java OOPs Concepts
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong Automation Scripting experience
About IDC Technologies, Inc.
Company is working in exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
Company is building the core engineering team and looking for an Ios Developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
They are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the nextgeneration of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an IOS Developer role
● To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working
knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● iOS Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
● Proven experience as an app developer.
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
● Knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience in integrating with various SDKs like Swift
- Significant experience working with react native along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
- Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
- A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- A collaborative approach to building apps and solving complex problems
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused approach to create user-centric designs
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
- Good in Agile development process.
- Excellent English verbal and communication skills.
- Should be able to handle the customer individually as needed
- Support the customer as and when required
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs, and watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting and competitions.
FOUNDER AND TEAM:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years.
Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a board member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
● Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
● Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
● Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
● Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes
● Optimizing components for maximum performance,
● An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
● 3-5 Years of experience in react native.
● A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
● Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
● Flexibility and deadline-driven.
We are looking for a senior Mobile apps developer responsible for design, development,
and delivery of the new technology platform we are building. Your primary focus will be
development of low latency, highly engaging, and highly scalable mobile apps for ensuring
quality and security. We are looking for Engineers and Leaders who are passionate about
Mobile app development and want to be part of this exciting journey. Anyone with 5-15
years of experience would be best suited for the core team.
§ Deliver complex mobile applications for our next gen online course platform.
§ Drive technical leadership Design, Architect, and Develop New features and new
mobile Applications using Native IOS OR Android
§ Interact regularly with product management, designers, and other internal and
§ Create overall Mobile technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
§ Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Skills And Qualifications
§ Min. 7 to 8 years of experience and expertise in designing and developing mobile apps
in iOS and Or Android
§ Designs complex systems at the component level, make strategic technology choices,
and directly supervise the quality of designs and implementation inside and between
components. Is hands-on and builds prototypes to prove out complex designs or new
§ Ability to architect, design and implement app features in coordination with the
backend and front end teams.
§ IOS: Swift, Objective-C, iOS core, Xcode, SwiftUI, and UIKit
§ Android: like Java/Kotlin
§ Hands on experience in Flutter is an added plus
§ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
§ Ensures owned and related technologies meet rigorous standards and delivers against
both short and long business needs
Website :- beetonz.com
We’re looking for iOS Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of iOS application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for iOS using Swift & Objective-C on Xcode. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
i. Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
ii. Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
iii. Implement design of native application using Auto Layout Guide & Constraints in Interface Builder.
iv. Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
v. Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
i. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
iii. Having experience with Auto Layout Guide.
iv. Strong knowledge of current iOS development languages (Swift & Objective-C).
v. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
vi. Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
v. Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Industry: Software Development
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Industry - IT software/services (Digital Consulting /Digital Apps/Clous & devops services)
Location – Hinjewadi – Phase I (Work from home due to COVID-19 situation)
Education - Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience – 2-5Years
Joining - Immediate / 15 days
Excellent Communication Skills
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - http://www.rejolut.com/" target="_blank">www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Experience- 1 to 5 Yrs
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must be able to deal with complexity. Should know about the complexities of Enterprise
Mobility, Blockchain, IoT
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development