key skills - Flutter, android development, ios development
Experience: 1 - 4 years
location - chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
Location : Science city, Ahmedabad
Only walkin interview
No Online interview
Skill : Android, Java, kotlin
Salary : No bar for the right candidate
Ahmedabad based candidate apply
Immediate joiner preferred
Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
Quantsapp is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of
existing application along with continuous integration of new features, who can take the
ownership and work independently. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications
and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and
developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is
- Integrate the design into high quality code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Work along-side other developers working on different platform for the Application.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation and creating quality product is essential
- Minimum 2 years of experience in iOS Application Development
- Proficient with iOS SDK, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Must have already deployed at least one app on AppStore
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs, SQLite, Google API
- Integration, Firebase
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Sound Knowledge over OOPS, J2SE and Android APIs.
- Developed and maintained apps which crossed Million downloads in Play store.
- Sound knowledge on Material Design and its implementation in apps.
- Need to integrate Social networking APIs like Twitter API, Facebook API and LinkedIn API in Android Applications.
- Need to integrate In App-Purchase payment feature.
2 + years of experience in android development.
Hands-on experience in Testing & Release lifecycle
Good knowledge in Kotlin, Android SDK.
Knowledge of Android Platform Internals in a plus
Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Exposure to Libraries/APIs like RxJava, Coroutines etc
Familiar with common Architectures like MVVM, MVP, MVI etc..
Up to date with Jetpack components Libraries and other standard libraries.
Ability to create custom UI from given Prototypes
Experience with Android Media Framework and Audio Engineering is a Plus.
Experience with Streaming technology, in depth knowledge of streaming protocols and standards is a plus.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android)
UI development in mobile framework (Android) environment including using native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls and handling Fragmentation.
Candidates should meet at least 90% of criteria.
We are looking for freelance iOS Developers for our new startup.
If you believe you are a developer who can follow all best practices and create quality apps, only then apply for this job.
We can allow you to work on your desired time frames each week, but we are strict about deadlines.
We expect you to be good at
- Managing rest services
- Managing cache and permanent storage
- Preparing pixel perfect UI which is compatible with all screen sizes (designs will be given)
- Daily pushing your code using Git
- Writing clean and understandable code
All the best!
## Technical Background
* 1-2+ year of development experience with Android.
* Some experience with HTML, SVG and CSS.
* Experience with Test Driven Development and creating automated unit test using JUnit.
* Able to create a rich UI with thoughtful inputs in UX.
* Fluent in Object-Oriented programming.
* Aware of Component-Based design and Dependency Injection pattern.
* Should know how to publish and maintain an app (or little bit of DevOps).
## Soft Skills
* Able to work with multiple responsibilities.
* Take ownership in the work.
* Willing to work long hours or walk the extra mile.
* Getting to the source of the problem is more important, than putting a band-aid on.
* Code should be easy to read and be its own documentation.
* Shouldn't have an "it works, it's fine" attitude.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar android application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications. A strong understanding of Core Java and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database.