Job Title: iOS - Flutter Developer
Location : 100% Remote / Chennai / Coimbatore / Indore (As per your convenience)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android / IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
Good to have:
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Design responsive UIs to efficiently query data
- Mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android / IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Experience in working on Chat and VOIP based applications like WhatsApp, FB Messenger etc.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management, version control and defect tracking tools
- Good communication skills and versatile team player
- Write tests for the App.
About eNoah iSolution
eNoah is a reputed global industry leader offering cutting-edge BPO and IT solutions worldwide. We provide best-in-class support services to Fortune 500 companies in the integrated health, insurance, manufacturing, and automotive domains.
With a strong domain focus, our uniquely designed solutions are vertically integrated and delivered through a client-intensive, relationship-based, global delivery model.
eNoah is ISO 27001-certified and HIPAA-compliant. We enjoy repeating business from every one of our clients due to our uncompromising focus on complete client satisfaction. We achieve this through rigorously high standards for team expertise, an emphasis on consistent quality, and strict adherence to punctual delivery schedules. eNoah’s mature and established service delivery setup helps clients pilot business and IT processes with a focus on metrics-driven outcomes that exceed customer SLAs.
You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system. You should also
be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Some of the key responsibilities includes:
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers and managers.
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
• Work with native modules as and when required.
• Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
• Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
• Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
• Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
What You’ll Need:
• Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state.
• A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping.
• Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging.
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs.
• Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on.
• Ability to solve problems with out of the box thought process.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Why Join Us:
• We are a Fun bunch to be with..!
• People First Culture
• People Friendly Guidelines
• No Queue Leaves
• Equal Opportunity Organization
• Better Half Program
• Buddy Referral Program
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance for dependents including parents
• Tax Saving Structure
• Sports Clubs & Fun Committees
• Office Libraries
• Snack Pantries
... and much more fun to be part of
ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for iOS Developer
Designation: iOS Developer:
Experience: 1 - 5 years (Freshers with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 6 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 4
Skills : Swift
Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
Knowledge of Swift is MUST.
Knowledge of ios, iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode and mac.
Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced ios features.
Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #swift #objectiveC #xcode #apis #iOS
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Apply directly here : https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali (INDIA)
CryptoXpress is a financial services company that aims to solve the problem of beginners having to learn, onboard themselves on and integrate the plethora of FinTech technologies available today, just to manage their daily financial and investing needs. Simply put, we are the bridge between your crypto world and everyday life; NFTs, cryptocurrencies, payments, transfers, and more and strive to provide an all in one best-in-class digital experience
Website: https://cryptoxpress.com/ .
Position/Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Remote or Bangalore
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Implementing pixel perfect UI as per design mockups
- Integrating APIs
- Integrating with web3 with decentral security
- Maintaining proper push notifications
- Managing and maintaining Builds and Releases on both Android and iOS
Essential Skill Set:
- React Native
- API Integration
- Blockchain (basic)
Required WorkEx: 0-3 years
Qualifications: Any graduate
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Swift Language, Sqlite Database
WORK FROM OFFICE
Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : Hike on current salary ...
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational and communication skills to work as iOS developers. Coding standards, organizational programming skills, and good commenting practices are important
- Develop applications for iPhone and iPad
- Review new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering to programming, testing to deployment.
- Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- Evaluate third-party IDEs' and tools to build relevant applications
- Native iOS Application Development Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- The unit test developed code
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews
- Integrate user interface with code
- APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates
Some of the key responsibilities of this candidate are:
- Understand the EdTech context
- Innovate, evaluate, and deploy various android and IOs Features
- Ability to take ownership over your work.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
We like those candidates who have these skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLlite, RealM etc ..)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Founded in 2015, Indihood is on a mission to create an epochal shift in platform development -
changing the way we conceive, build and consume software platforms that works for everyone
globally. Our approach is to reuse best-of-breed open systems, while filling those technology
gaps in the internet ecosystem that will empower everyone to solve socio-economic challenges
critical to people’s lives.
At Indihood we do not have coders but software engineers who are responsible for ideas that will
impact users at scale. The engineers building this platform are pioneers from Google who
invented, built and launched systems that touched a billion lives - including Google’s Map Maker,
Google Finance, Google Transliteration, YouTube community translation, Crowdsourced machine
translation training. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with these engineers.
As we move on to our next milestone, we want to grow our tribe because teamwork really does
make the dream work. That’s why we are looking for the best and brightest engineering minds to
work with us as we embark on our mission to help communities everywhere build digital
platforms that matter to them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with the UX team to understand end-user requirements and build solutions
● Write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
● Experiment with new relevant technologies and tools
Desired Skill Set:
● Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science
● Minimum 2 years of experience in building and shipping innovative, large scale products
● Must have experience in building high quality Android apps
● Must have experience in building Flutter applications
Indihood Pvt. Ltd., 534/A, 4th Cross, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
● Experience with other related platforms, framework and languages such as Dart, iOS, web
applications is a big plus
If you are interested in designing, deploying and developing population scale platforms with
simple and powerful interfaces that cater to all.
Experience: 7 - 11 years
Talents from eComms Only
Role: Director Engineering (Mobile)
Key Skills: Java/Python, Android, iOS, Design Patterns, AWS, OOP, SDLC,Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Cocoa
As a technical leader, you own the engineering vision and oversee the technical standards your team thrives on. As a manager of engineers, you coach and develop our promising, young talent and ensure their collective energy is applied effectively and efficiently to accomplish not only the organizational goals, but also their individual career goals.
- Own the development practices and standards for your team
- Own the technical architecture, drive engineering design and shoulder critical decisions
- Interface with Architects and technical leads to steer them to continuous Feature Improvements
- You have experience in managing, coaching software developers to help them level up
- You are able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- You have a strong technical background, with 7+ years of experience with software engineering predominantly working on mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Should have worked on at least one of these programming languages (Python/Java)
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, Java, JSON, Kotlin, Objective-C
- Excellent understanding of Android design patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, iOS