Every parent wants the best for their child.
And we at LYFBUK are committed to helping parents to create the gift of a lifetime for their child, while also covering all their parenting needs.
We are looking for a Tech Lead (React Native/ReactJS & Node.Js) in Chennai, who can lead the development of all the front-end and back-end applications.
We are an early-stage company building our founding team, and we're looking for passionate members to work towards the vision of the company with their own ideas and approaches.
If you're ready to make it big Join Us.
About LYFBUK SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Emproto Technologies is a software product development organization founded by IIM Alumni in 2017. Emproto has worked with various organizations through the entire spectrum of scale from Startups (like Drink Prime, Dozee, Kutuki, Phable Healthcare, Grexter co-living, Savaari etc.) to recognized corporate brands (like Asian Paints, Philips, Titan etc.) on innovative digital initiatives. It has expertise in Full stack Web, mobile and desktop application development. Emproto is a fast growing organization with rapid acquisition of new skills and expertise. It is looking for excellent, committed developers to join its army of tech/product leaders.
What we are looking for in Candidates:
The Architect will be responsible for understanding requirements and
analysing approaches towards an optimal technological solution and working with the development teams on the successful implementation. Working closely with the company's stakeholders, this role will take a significant part in promoting the business architecture vision and will be looked upon to identify risks early as well as coming up with mitigation strategies.
The Architect is also a significant guiding member of an Agile team performing full stack development.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for leading the architecture, design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features.
Where necessary, Analyse the existing architecture to gain good understanding of work in progress
Responsible for turning requirements into strong technical designs, simplifying complex technical concepts and account for non-functional requirements like performance, usability, security and scalability
Document the architecture design so that it is easily understood by developers who will implement it
Will advise Frontend and Backend Team Leaders whenever an architectural or code design decision needs to be made.
Responsible for optimising efficiency and throughput of products and for translating software development prototypes into productization (modifying it in order to make it suitable to be a commercial product) enabled components.
Accountable for prototyping, benchmarking and defining specifications of software components, including analysing and communicating technical recommendations.
Present and defend architecture and design suggestions to stakeholders demonstrating the benefits as well as drawbacks of various solutions clearly.
Participate in design reviews, code reviews, knowledge sharing, scrum meetings and
Responsible for maintaining knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilises this knowledge to educate both the development teams and the business on opportunities, including working closely with the delivery team to assure that the correct and most up to date core technology is implemented across brands.
Work with Quality Assurance personnel to design software testing architecture.
- Liaise with internal customers and external collaborators. Traits in Ideal candidates:
● Experience working in Agile methodologies (Especially Scrum based deliveries)
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
● Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements,re-architectures
● Very Strong System design and Problem solving skills
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Location - Bangalore / Remote/WFH
This is an equity-only role.
We are looking for a young but mature mindset with highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. This person will be added as a Co-founder in the Team.
CTO should be able to take technical decision and having a Strategic thinking mindset with strong business acumen. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. If you are self-motivated, emotionally strong, enjoy challenges and have a never give-up approach, we’d like to meet you.
CTO / Co- Founder Responsibilities
Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
Build on the vision for the organization by technology
Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
Experienced on the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2B platforms, start-up setups is a plus
Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
Experience or knowledge on AWS server side is required
B.E / B.tech / Masters Degree in computer science or related field.
6+ years of working in a technological role is preferable but not mandatory
Experience working in an early-stage tech start-up will be a plus
A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
Strong communication skills with the ability to present the technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
CTO Job Description
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the Founder and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- The applicant must possess entrepreneurial experience.
- Exposure to startup/ internet industry preferred
- 8+ years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye toward the future.
Enable customer to realize their stated IT vision and strategy
Lead development of solution architecture and design across a set of applications or an application/product family within an enterprise
Provide guidance/consultancy for the execution and delivery of project from a solutioning and technology perspective
Provide a strategic solutioning perspective to a project/engagement
Demonstrate strong leadership skills and astuteness
Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
Required Knowledge and Skills
Deep understanding of the Software development, mobile development, application support, cloud, mobility and infra services.
Should be proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to software development, mobility iOS or Android development
Demonstrate very strong skills in documenting architecture and preparing technical papers to explain architectural motivations/strategy or rationale
Create technology focused roadmap for a set of projects within a program
Must have an understanding of various Architectures and frameworks
Produce estimates for the whole program using estimation methodologies and customizations appropriate to the program
Work closely with project/program manager and advise on execution methodology/strategy, timelines, resources and project commercials
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in agile methodologies and best practices
- Collaborating with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new features.
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design interfaces for web and mobile.
What you need to have:
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance and scalability.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience working with Git, AWS/GCP.
- Proficient in ReactJs / React-Native.
- Good communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer