Required Sales Executives in Gold & Diamonds Jewelry for Retail Showroom at Hyderabad:
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Attending the customers.
2. Showcasing the ornaments at the counter as desired by customers
3. Stock Management
4. Customer Service & Customer Handling.
5. Achieving Monthly Sales targets.
6. Customer Satisfaction through Effective Sales technique
7. Good Communication
8. Decent Personality
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Position : Retail Sales Executives/Counter Sales/Showroom Sales
- Experience: - 2 Year to 4 Years experience in jewelery sales.
- Qualification : Any Graduation /Under Graduate
- Age : 22 - 35 Years
- Skills : Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi & Telugu)
- Sales Skills & Customer Handling skills & Inventory Management
- Salary : Rs. 2.to 3.6 lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits:-
Statutory Benefits (PF& ESI)
Rewards & Recognitions
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Manage and oversee the work of the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives' performance
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of sales projects.
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- 4-6 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- setup and manage business processes and reporting
- work with senior management to achieve business goals
- supervise operations and processes in production, finance and sales
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good Written and Oral English/Hindi
The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has 1+ years of experience in a sales role.
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
If you meet the above criteria, please send us –
● A resume introducing yourself, your past achievements and why you are suited for this role
Role & Compensation
There are 3 roles we are hiring for. Compensation is INR 20,000 (fixed) + INR 10,000 (performance-based variable pay) per
Work Days & Timings
We have a 6-day working week. There will be a need to cover 8 am to 9 pm from Monday to Sunday. The 3 member team will
rotate to ensure that these business hours are covered while they get 1 day of the week off.
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & to learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the Housing Project
(Contact Numbers will be provided by the company)
- Answer queries about the project and the company
- Find out customer requirements
- Persuade prospects for a site visit
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Good knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing ability
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
● Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply
To recruit and train the Block Sales Manager for their current district.
To manage sales operation.
To identify skill gaps.
To contact potential customers to identify business opportunity.
To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
To supervise the team.
To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.