Java developer will be responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- To support and maintain existing Java code base, debug the application
- To analyse user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards
- To create unit test plans and perform unit testing of the programs
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in RESTFul webservices
- Experience with test-driven development
- Exposure to portal/mobility development - Desired
- Exposure to any of middleware solutions like MQ, Oracle fusion middleware(WebLogic), WebSphere, Open Source
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tekdi Technologies is a leading IT Solutions provider focusing on delivering enterprise-class, end-to-end solutions for businesses & individuals in a wide array of verticals. It offers a dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, products, platforms, and services that bring greater choice, faster time to market, and flexibility to its customers. We leverage Open Source Technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams, and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Our experience, coupled with the use of Open Source gives you the advantage of cost-effective, secure, and up-to-date solutions.
Backend Node Developer offer you is a space to explore varied technologies and quench your techie soul.
As Node Developer we are looking for a Node Js, Mongo DB, Angular or React. Experience with userinterface design.
Role: Backend Node Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Mongo DB (optional)
- Good Hands-on experience in Angular or React.
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-full API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Fastify other frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and (async or await)
- Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection. Good Hands-on experience on cache server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. Experience in version control tool Git .
- Candidate have to be strong logical operations.
framework and Django Rest framework. The suitable candidate for us will meet the
following criteria -
1. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in working with Python,
Django and Django Rest framework.
2. Candidates must have knowledge of Redis and Celery.
3. Candidates must have a solid grasp on data structures and algorithms to
provide the most optimal solution to the given task.
4. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of restful APIs.
5. Candidates must have experience in writing unit test cases.
6. Candidates must be capable of identifying edge cases for the functionality to
7. Candidates must have a good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
8. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of designing database schemas.
9. Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Drive effective, mature Agile practices and continuous execution improvements within your teams.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- Build, coach, and manage a strong team of engineers that set the standard and can up-level the overall talent of the extended organization.
- Provide a strong understanding of native mobile developer platforms and bring broad thought leadership to the next generation mobile developer experience.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent products and programs from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking the initiative to resolve problems; holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate.
- 8+ years of industry experience with 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Solid track record of over-achieving engineering and platform delivery and scaling targets in high volume, innovative and fast-paced high-pressure environment; proven results in delivery on platform product.
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Python/Scala. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs with skilled knowledge on UI technologies like Angular 2+, React, D3.JS
- Working experience with Agile methodologies and durable team concepts.
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, Kafka
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best
technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while
continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products
spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and
Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to
MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
3+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale
distributed internet systems and products.
frameworks, MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github,
Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-
energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.