Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it in their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead (React Js) who would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of web applications. You would manage the React Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Drive the entire Front-end development function of Truemeds’ applications.
- Provides technical guidance to Software Engineers by means of coaching and mentorship throughout E2E software development, maintenance and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promotes team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- Understand and derive complexity-based estimations (User Story Points) and provide input to the Software Engineering Manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks. Per account methodologies define work breakdown structure, plans and lead task execution by assigning software engineers to tasks, ensuring effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations, mastering and executing Scrum ceremonies and empowering the scrum members and enabling cross-functional capabilities
- Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, code, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications. Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions, including operability perspective. Identifies areas for automation. Follows Truemeds’ software engineering standards, applicable software development methodologies and release processes. Performs code reviews and participates in test reviews.
- Analyzes and provides input for the requirements and provides impact assessment for new features or bug fixes.
- Represents/leads discussions related to products/applications/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders. Represent the team with stakeholders.
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measures them and takes corrective actions in case of variances. Ensures all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and works with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Supports managerial routines of Hire to Retire, mainly providing professional leadership of the team, peer feedback and development, assuring productivity and effectiveness of the team. Leads initiatives to build technical and functional competencies to meet the needs of the team.
- People Management - Structures the team’s work in a way that is best suited to the product/service development and maximizes efficiency. Coaches and empowers the team. Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork based on motivation and inspiration.
- Working experience with popular React JS workflows like Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers) or Flux and Middlewares (Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga).
- Extensive knowledge of key React skills such as Context API, Hooks, Server Side Rendering, Progressive web applications, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Proficient with Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Working experience with frontend development tools such as NPM or Webpack etc.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Team Lead in a medium/large scale company in Agile/DevOps methodology.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS
- Working experience on CI processes, version control (GIT preferred) and Artifact repositories.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- You will also be eligible to receive ESOPs as part of your compensation and performance.
Truemeds is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
About Truemeds India
Front end Developer :
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
This is a Permanent role with one of our Product client at Bangalore
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Budget: Excellent in the Industry; Only need right person who can join in 30 days
Looking for someone who has converted wireframes to actual working applications
- We are looking for Angular developers with greater than 1 year of Angular (version 6 or higher) experience, familiar with material design.
- We are looking for colleagues who have a keen interest and a basic understanding of general design principles. An important deliverable expected is strict adherence to the given design in the final application/component made. We like people who own the delivery and ensure high-fidelity output.
● Delivering high-performing responsive modules and components for mobile and desktops.
● Writing robust code following standard coding guidelines
● Interacting with designers and other developers during the development cycle, to understand requirements fully and take the project to completion on time.
● Proficiency with Angular (version 6 or higher). Adherence to best practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
● Familiarity with Material Design.
● Good grasp of HTML5, CSS & JS
● Professional, precise communication skills.
● Working knowledge of git.
● Experience with front-end testing frameworks is a plus.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Founder & Mentor at SourcingXPress
Experience: 1-4 years
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good in fundamentals of Computer Science and Programming Languages
- Interface Developer-Senior Associate:
Exp: 4-10 Years
HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, ReactJS, PSD to HTML
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel
and Grunt Basic understanding of Atomic Design Principles
Basic knowledge of AEM
- Responsible to develop web application using Angular 2 or above.
- To Create functional requirements and design documents for new features in web application.
- Write and maintain the front end code of web applications & To work in UI development.
- Must have developed web application.
- Knowledge in jasmine or karma (optional)
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should NOT apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
5.5-7.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Min 2 years experience
- Max 3 years of experience in Web development
- Proficient understanding of Angular 2+
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub, GitLab)