Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their mental health needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 3 Million people across 100 cities, with engagement from both India and abroad. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 150+ therapists network across India for therapy sessions and a whole programme designed for corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring the clinical, provider, and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.
About MindCrescent Wellness Ventures Private Ltd
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
As a core member of the Development Team, the candidate will take ownership of the project(s) by working independently with little supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced/trained industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Develop new user-facing web applications & features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code
- Ability to integrate the application with third party services using REST APIs with formats like JSON, XML
- Ability to learn new technologies and to work while taking up responsibilities
- Knowledge of Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of Linux Environment
Education and Experience:
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on Frontend technologies like Angular.
Why make a career at Plus91
We believe in supporting the learning you need to grow by continually bringing you new problems to solve and new people to learn from. Our every step is guided by five core values.
We have helped many doctors, hospitals, clinics, laboratories reach their full potential in this digital world till date, but the task is not complete. The scope of the work we do is pioneering and every Single line of code we write has the ability to change the lives of doctors and caregivers.
About Plus91 Technologies:
At Plus91, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Plus91 Technologies is a Healthcare Technology Company. We create and implement Electronic Medical records, Lab and Hospital Information Management, and Healthcare Analytics products for Clinics, Labs, Hospitals and Wellness Programs. We strategize and manage Digital Marketing Solutions for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Value chain Stakeholders.
Plus91 and its Leadership are considered influential in the Digital Health IT space and are seen as leading innovators internationally.
Plus91 Technologies is always on the lookout for bright and innovative talent to help us reach our business and your personal goals. In case you think this role with us fits your liking and you think you can fit into our hands-on and go-getting culture do contact us.
NewRise Technosys Pvt.Ltd hiring urgently
Role: React Js Developer
Experience: 3 to 5years( 3 - 6 yrs exp ideal)
• Strong React JS
• Redux web application development experience
• Experience with Nodejs on the Back-end and building RESTful APIs
• Experience in developing cross-browser/platform compatible solutions for web
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
Immediate joiners can only apply...
Work from Office
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in developing web applications in Angular and has worked/knowledge of Angular 11
- Ability to create components and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and Expert in Typescript, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Should have understanding of CSS pre- processors such as SCSS
- Must have understanding of unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma
- Hands-on experience on State Management using NgRx
- Ability to understand and put to use data grids such as AG Grid
- Any Certification in Angular [ Level 1(Junior) or Level 2(Intermediate) or Level 3(Expert) ] would be an advantage
- Below is the Technology stack that the development environment is planned on:
Framework / Library / Language / Tool
Markup & Styles
HTML5 / CSS3
Base Development Framework
Angular with TypeScript
Jasmine / Karma
UI Widget / Responsive
Bootstrap or Angular Material
High Charts / D3JS
RESTful services with JSON based Data Model
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques. Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in developing Touch screen applications
- Prior experience in modernization projects
- Knowledge of .net
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Result oriented player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds is essential
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player
- Good command over English language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Graduate: Required
- Build & maintain internal/external Web-facing applications.
- To design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications according to the specification provided.
- Create elegant web implementations.
- Design, improve and maintain website.
- Understand and enhance User Experience.
- Responsible for detailed Web UI documentation.
- Unit test client-side web applications.
- Able to complete project development on a scheduled basis.
- Possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Dynamic, talented UI Developer who enjoys designing, developing and maintaining our product & pushing web technology to its limits.
- Ability to learn, develop and adapt is the most important attribute.
- Work Experience in TypeScript, Angular or React, Node.js.
- Good working knowledge in MVC, MVVC.
- Strong understanding of UI, and usability.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies such as Node.js, MongoDB, python.
- Good knowledge of APIs such as oAuth.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in web and mobile-web field (Responsive design & development).
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team's work.
Additional Requirements :
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.
- Minimum 2- 4 years of Work Experience in Front End Development.
- Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
We are looking for an React Native Developer for our Software Team at SAMCO Securities, kindy find details below:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain and write clean code to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills - Must have
• Expertise in React JS ecosystem and ES6
• Well-versed with web mark up (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX, and templating technologies
• Good understanding of responsive and adaptive development
• Understanding of cross browser development and making sure application works seamlessly in different
• Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team and lead a project to completion
• Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and
• Experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
• Experience in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM among others