aimed at a vast number of diverse Flutter devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Flutter
applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers
and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative
problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Flutter+DartLang code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Flutter SDK, different versions of Flutter, and how to deal with different
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Flutter applications to back-end services and strong know
how of Dartlang
• Strong knowledge of Flutter UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Must know about EventBus, Gson, Transitioner, etc.,
• Knowledge of the open-source Flutter ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technica requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Flutter design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Good to have an understanding or know about Android and IOS app development is a plus but not mandatory
● 1 - 3 years of Experience with Android SDK, Android Studio
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development
● Experience with HTTP, and third party APIs
● Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
● Experience with unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Experience in Java or familiarity in Kotlin is a bonus
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Android applications
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
● Code reviews of peers. Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to work collaboratively on a team
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME : Flutter Developer
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 2 Years
SALARY : Negotiable
LOCATION : Madurai
- Hands-on development experience / background in Mobile Development in Android and / or iOS platforms
- Having basic knowledge in developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & DART programming language
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android & iOS SDK & development tools
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
Preferred Madurai Native candidates only..!!
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, C# etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience : minimum 6 months experience needed
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Working on Android java(Android studio) both design and development.
2) Json Api parsing , xml design, 3rd party integration, social integration, firebase.
3) Must have done some projects on Android studio( Android -java)
4) Immediate joiner, responsible for projects completion , polite in behavior, a good team player either working in team or individual.
5) Any other technology knowledge will be added plus like flutter or react-native.
Interested Candidates can walkins for interview or can Call us directly : -
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Address: 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech (attherate) gmail.com, info(attherate)logicalsofttech.com
Contact : - +91-22.214.171.124.95(HR Megha), +91-82.102.518.24 (technical department)
This role involves remote work and we are open to both full time and part time work. It requires a basic commitment of 20 hours per week
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android
- Strong Java OOPs concepts and design patterns understanding
- Hands-on experience on Kotlin.
- Must have a good understanding of React Native or Cordova
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have published at least one app in the Store.
- Experience in writing SDK frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of JNI, security algorithms
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Knowledge of the open-source Android/iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Must be proficient in code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle
- Good to have: Experience in working on cross-platform such as Flutter, Kony.
About Maxpay: Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity.
At Maxpay, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Every day! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at Maxpay,.
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country, and executing your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
At Maxpay, we are looking for skilled Android developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
- Work with product and UX teams to design, build and extend consumer-facing mobile products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 1-6 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of Android application development.
- Proficient in Java with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
- Strong UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively.
- Optimize mobile products for performance and a fabulous hyper-local experience.
- Knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications, and application life cycle.
- Knowledge about Push notification services.
- Knowledge about third-party SDK integrations.
- Experience preferred 2 To 8 years.
- Required Education Bachelor Of Engineering(B.E).
- 3-5 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with Kotlin/Java language, and experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Strong experience with REST APIs, storage databases, Multi-threading, performance and memory tuning.
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
Overall 0.6-3 years of development experience on Android with Kotlin.
Should have atleat one enterprise application on Google Play Store.
Should be willing to relocate to Pune.