process as we scale the team. We’re looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems
and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
Seeking Highly motivated software engineer with experience and exceptional skills in flutter.
The backend APi’s and App wireframes and mockups are already available, you shall Be
required to build and integrate.
Speed without compromising the quality of work is a big advantage.
● 2+ year's developing Flutter applications for mobile
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
● Must have advanced API integration experience and UX/Ui expertise.
● Must be familiar with Getx micro-framework and good understanding of how it works.
● Familiar with Clean Architecture design pattern.
● Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
● Complete understanding of SDLC
● Experience with Git version control.
● Proven ability in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing
code and refactoring previously written code.
● Should be available for 8 hours per day.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience building and maintaining mobile applications for both IOS and Android.
1. Develop new features for existing mobile applications
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
3. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
4. Troubleshoot and debug applications
5. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
2. Experience with Redux and other state management libraries
3. Experience with mobile development (iOS or Android)
4. Experience with navigation libraries (e.g., React Navigation)
5. Strong understanding of the mobile app development lifecycle, including experience with the app store submission process
6. Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Global Lancers is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes., Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services, Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Exp- min 3 years
- Knowledge of the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Location : Ahmedabad
WORK FROM OFFICE ONLY
DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex Android applications using Kotlin/Java/Flutter with Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable, and testable code bases--including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years industry experience developing Android mobile apps released to the Google Play app store
- Experience with both native and hybrid Android app development
- Experience with defining and implementing extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features development
- Work experience with global, cross-functional development & design teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of agile development processes
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!
Designation: Android Developer
No of Vacancy: 1
Job Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, React Native can be considered as add on.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development● Have published at least one original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android
applications to back- end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
requirements Familiarity with cloud message
- PIs and push notifications Understanding of Google's Android design principles and
interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN /
GIT Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Key Skills: Android SDK, SOA, XML, MySQL, JSON, Android, SQLite, Git, Objective C,
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java & Kotlin code
- Writing unit-tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take ownership of product/features: End to end development with testing and meet the deadline
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Khatbook experience for the Android platform.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines.
- Tracing and profiling android java code. Own and manage the finance technology control frameworks.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Technical design of complex mobile applications.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Integrate third-party API's.
Release applications to iOS App Store and Google Play store.
Work with native modules and React Native bridges when required.
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high quality solutions.
Guide mid-level and junior developers to follow best practices of using React Native.
Good understanding of React design patterns like HOC, render props and their applications.
Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, release processes.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practices
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
At least 5 - 7 years of mobile app development experience out of which 3+ years should be in React Native.
Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding OOPS.
Must have at least 5 live applications on Play Store & App Store
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
• Design and build applications for Android.
• Evaluate, architect solutions which work at scale.
• Bring best practices to the team, improve processes and bring efficiency to the workflow.
• Identify and execute tooling required to rid of the repeating/manual work.
• Take ownership, responsibility and deliver first class experience.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Improve code review, code coverage for the project.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
• Show leadership and focus on completion of projects.
What do we expect from you?
• Relevant industry experience of 5-plus years.
• Proficient in Data Structure and Algorithms
• Proficient in Java, Kotlin and concepts like Kotlin coroutines, Jetpack components.
• Good understanding of various Android tools, Systrace and Perfetto for performance measuring, memory management, battery, frame drops.
• Always on the lookout for new developments in the Android world and improving things.
• Familiarity with networking, databases, threading and memory concepts.
• Hands-on with code reusability, clean architecture, modularization, build time optimizations.
• Familiar with various third-party tools, libraries widely used and under the hood understanding.
• Understanding and hands-on with Material design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Decent understanding of how things work at the backend, reporting and other systems.
• Good understanding of the various CI/CD tools.
• Should have experience in writing Unit and UI tests.
• Good at logical reasoning and data structure.