Provide service and customer support during field visits
Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve with guided approach
Follow regular reporting to manager
Document processes where required
Follow all company's and department's field procedures and protocols
Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
Build positive relationships with customers
1-2 years experience in field support
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
1. Should have understanding of Information Technology.
2. Should have good English Communication Skills
3. Engineeing or IT Education.
4. 0 to 12 months of Experience.
5. Should be confortable to work from Home ( anywhere in India )
6. Should have fast Internet connection and own PC / Laptop
Exp: 2 to 3 years
LPA: 2.5 to 3.5LPA
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
MS-Office including advance Excel & Access.
Good Communication including email writing and speaking
About the role :
The MIS Executive is responsible for Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports. Develop and execute data-based experiments to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results
What you will do –
- Required to generate, maintain, consolidate, and track various reports
- Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports
- Develop and execute data-based templates, samples to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results.
- Identify the opportunities of automating the reports, snapshots and dashboards using advanced formulae, Macros and other techniques.
- Work on Advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Contribute to weekly team meetings
- Prepare process documents for ready reference
- Responsible, accurate and efficient reporting.
Who you are –
- Candidate should possess good knowledge and hands on experience on advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Handling multiple reports, working with formula, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for data accuracy.
- Updating various informative Dashboards on daily and weekly basis–
- Emailing Reconciled MIS Reports with data visualization details using charts like Bar Chart & Pie Charts, etc.
- Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Tableau, Power BI or any other analytical tools
- You should be really passionate about reading and literature in general. An artist and a reader and a creative soul.
- Strongly self-driven, quick learner, hustler, crazy to work on literature initiatives alone with utmost ownership.
- You should be very good at verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
- You are really creative in Hindi language. You read a lot. You have the skills to find great content out of a pool of contents.
- You are super organized in work. You are a mature adult who can understand priorities of tasks/projects and can sometimes do multitasking with ease.
- You take a very very higher level of ownership and responsibility. You do work accountability.
- You are capable of basic skills of Microsoft Office, G Suite. You write great emails.
- Above all, you are in love with Pratilipi as a platform. You deeply wish to work with our authors. You want to make an impact in the Hindi literature world.
- You will be working with Pratilipi’s Online competitions leader in order to run Writing competitions each scale. You will design ideas around writing competitions for writers, You will create drafts, rules, value systems around competitions. You will be in charge of competition results and rewards mechanisms.
- You will take ownership of maintaining categories, home page and banners on Pratilipi website and Application. You will take ownership of creating awesome reading lists for our Hindi readers.
- You will be choosing which story goes in front of readers on our Facebook channel. You will select creatives to engage readers on each story.
- You will be an admin of our large social media page and group, where you will establish communication and customer success.
- You will be working on the health and hygiene of the platform by removing pirated content, hate speech, explicit content. You will get to help data teams to better their algorithms for the same.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day content needs of our product managers in order to run different experiments. Your content would go to millions of readers each day.
- An opportunity to work around reader delight at a very large scale.
- Career development on content operations, content writing, working with high growth start-up.
- Work from home.
- Salary up to 20K per month.
- If you are exceptional at your Job on contract, we would offer a full-time role at Pratilipi.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take two interviews over the phone and Zoom.
- We will take a unique written test on your skills once you clear the first interview.
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
2. Build relationships with existing customers
3. Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
4. Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
5. Use scripts to provide information about products features, prices, demo etc. and present their benefits
6. Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
7. Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
8. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
9. Monitor the companys industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.